Chapter 25⚠️

Author's Note: There will be Violent/Gore/Triggering Content in this chapter. You have been warned ahead.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"AAAHH!! AAAARGGH!!!" The dreadful screams of a man resonated in the dungeon of the mansion from the major family.

This man was the bandit that Venus had imprisoned down here. She was currently torturing and tormenting him, forcing him to speak out the truth.

"Let me ask you again, who sent you here to spy on the major family?" Venus asked him with a soft but terrifying voice, that could give goosebumps to anyone who heard her.

She was wearing a plastic disposable suit that was covered in fresh blood. This blood belonged to the bandit that was chained up against the wall. There was blood coming out of his mouth, dripping down on the dirty ground. There were several teeth missing inside his mouth, as if they were pulled out by force.

"I-I don't know, I don't know, I really don't know!" The bandit responded with a quivering voice. He was so frightened to the point that he had peed his pants. There was a terrible smell of blood and pee combined.

"Okay, since you won't tell me, then that means that I get to pull out more teeth from your filthy mouth." Venus gripped the man's hair harshly, and with a tool, she began pulling violently another teeth. Blood instantly splashed all over the plastic suit again.

"NOO! AAARRGG!! AAAHH!! AAAHHH!!!" The bandit continued to scream loudly and helplessly.

"Excuse me, Ms. Venus. The leader wants to see you." A voice interrupted abruptly. This voice was from Pearl. She had come back to the mansion after driving Kyle back to his home.

Venus turned around to face Pearl, looking through the bars of the prison cell. "Tell him that I'll be there in a few minutes."

Despite of the horrifying scene that Pearl was currently encountering, her expression was calm and there wasn't a glimpse of fear in her eyes. On the other hand, she was contemplating all of this with a strange curiosity and interest. Her eyes attentively shifting from Venus, to the bandit, to the tool, and then to the blood on the plastic suit. How wasn't she creeped out by all of this?

Venus instantly noticed this, and she kept her eyes on Pearl for a while, wondering what was going through her head as she watched her torturing this man without mercy. "Is everything alright, Pearl? Aren't you disgusted by this?"

Pearl flinched hearing this, and her mind came back to earth. "No, I...Actually yes, I am disgusted. I was just too shocked for a second."

Venus smirked slightly, and responded, "Aw, poor thing. Then, you're allowed to go now. Tell uncle that I'll be there in like five minutes."

"Yes, Ma'am." Pearl bowed her head before turning her body around to leave. As she was walking out of the dungeon, she couldn't help but to glance back at Venus a few more times, and then she went out the door, disappearing from there completely.

Venus watched her do this, and found it very intriguing. Pearl is quite an interesting woman after all. She turned back around, and approached the bandit who was trembling uncontrollably with both agony and fear. "So? Are you going to speak now? Or do you want me to remove all your teeth?"

"NO! PLEASE! I'LL TELL YOU, I'LL TELL YOU!" The man cried out, blood, sweat, and tears on his face.

"Tell me then." Venus grasped his jaw tightly with her fingers, making him scream loudly again because his mouth was hurting so much that even this caused him pain.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It was already afternoon, and Kai just had a call from her Father with more news and updates about the case.