Special Announcements

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Author's Note:

Hello guys! First of all, I want to say thank you once again to everyone who has read this book. If you have reached this page, I imagine that you want to hear some good news, which I do have for you guys.

I have a special announcement to make here. I'll be working on a new book which I have been having in mind for quite some time now. I have been noticing that most of you here like the VenusPearl ship and I wanted to give them more scenes for you guys. However, since they are not the main couple, I couldn't give them enough scenes in this book.

So, I decided to work on a new book for them where they will be officially the protagonists. I won't be spoiling it to you guys, so I won't give out any details about it. But the only hint I can give you all is that the new book will be the continuation of their story here. Which means that it will be the continuation of their story after this book.

I will start planning for the plot and I will also take a break for a month to plan everything on time. The book should be coming out on May of this year (2023) after I plan everything out. I hope you are all are excited for them and feel free to ask any questions in the comments below.

This will be it for now. I hope you all have a great day or a good night rest. Take care and I will be seeing you all soon in my next book! Love and Peace peeps! ^^

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱