Chapter 40💋

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The sunset began to rise slowly, shining brightly through the windows of the house. It was dawn, almost seven in the morning.

Parker was awaken by the sudden brightness hitting his eyes. He opened them with difficulty, glancing around his surroundings. He was wondering why there was light in his room when the curtains are usually always down, but he recalled that he fell asleep on the couch of the living room last night. That's why it was so bright.

He sat up slowly, realizing that there was a person underneath him. Oh, right! Kyle was here too. They both had fallen asleep together on the couch last night while watching a movie on the TV.

Parker's cheeks instantly flushed, remembering everything that happened yesterday. He quickly laid back down, resting his own head on Kyle's chest like it was before. He shut his eyes, feeling embarrassed as flashbacks came back to his mind like sparks of light.

Yesterday, he invited Kyle to his house in the afternoon to spend the day together. Everything was going smoothly like always, they were playing guitar and conversing with each other calmly. However, when the evening came, is when things started to heat up between them.

They were sitting in the couch silently. Kyle was on his phone, scrolling through a website, he was searching for a movie they could watch. In that moment, Parker didn't know what got into him, but he pinned Kyle down against the couch abruptly, putting himself on top of him, making Kyle gaze up at him and no longer at the screen of his phone.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked, a bit taken aback by what just happened. His eyes met Parker's as his brows lifted up.

Parker didn't answer him, he just leaned down, pressing his body closer against Kyle's. In this position, he could feel everything squishing against him. He could even hear the loud pounding of Kyle's heart now. Parker's cheeks were blushing, his own heart about to burst out of his chest. But that didn't stop him from kissing the person underneath him.

Their eyes closed automatically as their lips intertwined, moving in a slow rhythm. This kiss was more deep and passionate than their first one. It was like they were craving to taste each other again.

Kyle ran his hand from Parker's shoulder to his back, clutching the shirt tightly from behind. His mind was going wild with naughty thoughts as the kiss became more intense. He didn't know how they ended up like this, but their tongues were already exploring each other's mouth, this was so new to him, but it felt so good at the same time. He didn't want to stop.

Parker felt his legs becoming weak on top of Kyle, there was something awakening in him, he didn't know if it was a good idea to continue kissing like this. He was starting to get horny. God dammit! Their bodies were so squeezed together that Kyle could probably already tell that there was a bulge in between them. Parker was getting hard!

Kyle immediately pulled away, seperating their lips slowly. Things were getting way too spicy between them. If they didn't stop now, then they will surely lose control and regret things later. They were not ready to take this a step further. It was too soon.

Parker opened his eyes slowly, coming back to his senses, realizing what they were doing just now. His whole face flushed brightly as he swiftly sat up, grabbing a pillow from the couch to cover the bulge in between his legs. This was so embarrassing! How did things turn out like this?

Kyle couldn't help but to blush slightly too as he sat up beside Parker. He ran his slender fingers through his own black hair, flipping it back, revealing his sweaty forehead. He was feeling so hot that he needed a fan. These hormones were going to turn him insane!