Chapter 36🔞

Author's Note: There will be Explicit Content in this chapter. You have been warned ahead.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It has passed two days since Taylor was found outside of the mansion of the major family, and it hasn't been easy for Paris. She has been keeping watch outside the guest room where Taylor was staying, just like she was ordered by Kai.

Standing there all day was tiring as fuck. Not only that, but Paris also had to bring Taylor the breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the cafeteria to the room. She was only able to relax during the night because a male bodyguard was assigned to keep watch during night hours so that Paris could take a break as well.

Paris still couldn't understand why the major family bothered to keep Taylor. She was being treated better than any of the bodyguards here. Even food was brought to her room. This was unbelievable!

After betraying and deceiving them all in the past, yet why was Taylor still treated nicely, as if nothing has happened? It couldn't be just because she had useful information about the other gangs, right? What the hell was Kai planning by doing all of this? Was this supposed to be a plan to fool Taylor? Paris couldn't comprehend at all, and just thinking about this was giving her a terrible headache. She needed to stay calm and trust in her girlfriend. That was all she could do at this moment.

It was evening, and Paris was suffering one of the worse migraines that she has ever had. She was currently sitting down on the couch of her dorm, wrapped in a blanket while massaging her own temples with her fingers. She was so exhausted from standing all day that she didn't even want to walk all the way back to Kai's bedroom, and instead, she decided to stay with Pearl this time since the dorm was the closest option to choose, and it required less walking from where she was standing.

Pearl was not inside the dorm though, she was busy doing a task that she was assigned to do, and there was a dead silence inside the dorm right now. However, that silence didn't last for too long because there was a sudden knock on the door.

*Knock Knock*

Paris found it strange that there was someone knocking at the door of her dorm at this hour, it was eight in the evening. Maybe it was Pearl, thinking that perhaps Paris is inside and she knocked first to make sure.

"Come in." Paris said in a loud tone of voice without thinking too much about it.

"It's me, Paris. I don't have the keys. Open the door for me." This was not Pearl like Paris had thought, this was actually Kai. Did she come all the way over here to bring Paris back to the bedroom?

"Oh, give me a second." Paris responded as she lazily stood up from the couch with the blanket still wrapped around her body, just like a taco. She opened the door for Kai and then launched herself back to the couch.

Kai walked in, closing the door behind her back. She was wearing her black sleeping robe and her sandals, looking comfortable as if she was about to head to bed. She crossed her arms staring at Paris who was laying on the couch like a dead worm.

"What's wrong? Why didn't you come back to my room? Are you angry at me?" Damn, Kai has been waiting for Paris to come back to the bedroom. That's how much she misses her even after only being apart for like a few hours.

"No, I'm not angry. I'm just tired. And I'm having a horrible migraine right now. I don't really want to talk much. I'm afraid that it will get worse." Paris explained before closing her eyes, not bearing the pain anymore. There was just so many things in her mind lately, plus the stress, it was driving her insane.

Kai wrinkled her brows hearing this, and sat down at the edge of the couch next to her. "Migraine? Have you taken any pills yet?"

"I did, but it hasn't done any effects." Paris replied letting out a sigh.