Chapter 55🔞

Author's Note: There will be Explicit Content in this chapter. You have been warned ahead.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It was night again back at the safe-house. The full-moon was faintly shining through the small window, but it was not enough brightness to help illuminate the bedroom properly. All the lights were turned off, the walls were dim, and it was difficult to look around because of the darkness.

There was the noise of something vibrating repeatedly, not coming to an end. Along with that, there was the sound of someone gasping and whimpering indistinct words. Perhaps, there weren't even words at all, but cries caused by an intense pleasure.

"Mm!...aahh...Venus, I came like two times already...aaahh...stop...I feel like I'm going crazy..." Pearl was turned into a moaning mess once again.

Venus and Pearl didn't had enough of each other last night, and tonight they were having it rough again.

Sex can become so addicting when it's done with the right person that can fulfill all your desires and fantasies. Someone that can deeply understand your needs both physically and emotionally. The Love and attraction may become stronger in this process of intimacy.

Venus and Pearl had found love where it wasn't supposed to be. They were both in the process of healing from the past and the present and were clearly not ready to be in a relationship yet. However, the longer they spent their time together, the more addicted they became to each other, and the harder it got for them to seperate. They were slowly binding as if they were one.

If they could fix things between them, would they still be able to make things work?

"Stop? Are you sure that you want me to stop? 'Cause the lewd sounds that you're making are telling me otherwise." There was mischievousness in Venus' words and Pearl liked that a lot. It turned her on even more.

In this game, it was evident that the word "stop" actually meant "keep going".

Pearl was tied up again in bed the same way she was last night. With the chains around her ankles and the handcuffs restraining her bruised wrists. There was no need for blindfolds this time since there was barely any light.

The vibrating noise came from a sex toy that was inserted deep inside of Pearl, making her tremble uncontrollably without being able to hold back her moans. Her sweaty chest rising and falling with her heavy breathing, shaking legs spread far apart, exposing how dripping wet she was. She looked so helpless, and that's what satisfied them both.

Pearl was not lying when she mentioned that she had come two times already. They have been having sex for almost two hours without a break. It was normal for her to feel exhausted. But she was close to her third orgasm and therefore, she didn't want to stop even if she lied by begging Venus to stop.

Venus was just like a sly snake and she knew exactly what Pearl desired at the moment. She had studied Pearl's naked body last night carefully and she could tell by hard the places where she was the most sensitive from her entire body. Whenever Pearl ticks and whimpers that indicated that she was close to the edge.

"Venus...aah!...aaahh..." Pearl slanted her head back against the pillow, feeling the intense pleasure taking over her as Venus had leaned down on top of her, sucking on the perked up nipples.

Every naughty sound that escaped from Pearl's mouth was sending sparks of arousal around Venus' entire body. Those moans were just like music to her ears. She wanted to make Pearl lose her mind with every tease, hearing her calling her name desperately, just like this.

Venus explored the naked body with her tongue, licking both of the breasts, and that tattoo imprinted on one of them, then she slide down to the bellybutton. There were traces of saliva left behind as she reached the dripping entrance that was vibrating with the sex toy inside. Venus made sure to taste every corner, not giving a fuck if her mouth was getting messy. All she wanted was to make Pearl squirm and scream with the overstimulation. And she had succeeded indeed.