Chapter 34

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"I'm pretty sure that the woman I saw earlier must be stalking Kai, and that's why she was here. For what other reason would she come here anyway? I'm just not sure if you know her or not." Paris told Pearl who was sitting down beside her at the table of their dorm.

It has been a while since Paris came to this dorm because she has been sleeping in Kai's bedroom these days. They were currently conversing about the woman that Paris saw earlier that morning, and that disappeared out of nowhere. It was late in the afternoon, and they were still trying to figure out who it could be.

Pearl stroked her own chin, pondering for a while before responding, "Do you think that it could be another assassin that was sent to kill Ms. Kai?"

"No." Paris immediately shook her head, disagreeing with that idea, and she continued drawing on a paper with a pen. She was trying to draw the person that she saw in detail. "She had long curly hair, and she was quite short in height. And I also think that she looked too naive to kill someone."

Pearl nodded silently as she heard Paris describing the person. She was curious to see how the drawing was going to look at the end, when Paris is finish with it. "Are you done drawing?"

"Almost! I just need one more thing." Paris said as she continued to swirl the pen on her hand, adding the last few details on the paper. "Okay, I'm done. She looks just like this." She placed the notebook on the table, showing it to Pearl.

As soon as Pearl saw the picture, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What the fuck was that? Was that even a human? It looked more like a monster with a dress, and a lot of hair. Paris seriously thought that this drawing was going to help? This literally looks like a toddler's drawing!

Pearl blinked several times, trying to make sure that she was actually seeing things right. There was no way that she could figure out who this woman is if she looks just like a furry monster. She let out a sigh, and turned her gaze back to the terrible artist that drew this shit, "Paris..."

"What? Do you know who it is?" Paris asked while lifting her brows. She actually thought that Pearl was able to figure it out. Did she really think that she was a great artist or something?

"What the hell did you draw?" Pearl covered her face with her palm, not wanting to look back at that awful drawing ever again.

"Huh?" Paris was puzzled, not knowing what Pearl was talking about.

"Forget it." Pearl waved her hand and added, "No, she doesn't seem familiar at all. But if I ever see a woman that looks like this in real life, then I would be so freaking scared just like you were earlier when you saw her."

Paris nodded, not becoming aware of the fact that Pearl was terrified of the drawing, but not of the actual person. The actual person was actually very pretty, but Pearl didn't know that because she didn't see her.

"I think this woman is trying to find a way to get to Kai, and that's why she came. Do you have any thoughts that you want to add to that idea?" Paris asked Pearl while tilting her head to a side.

Pearl thought for a moment and replied, "Could she be one of Ms. Kai's girl hook-ups probably? Some of the girls that Ms. Kai used to sleep with in the past were dumped by her because they were bad in bed. And sometimes they would come back to complain to her, and beg her to give them another chance."

Paris wrinkled her nose listening to this. She almost had forgotten that Kai used to be such a slut before they started dating. "Holy shit, I forgot about that. But, now that you mentioned it, I think that would make sense. It must be one of Kai's girl hook-ups!"