Chapter 1: Love Castle 1

With the sound of "click", the room that was originally pitch-dark flickered slightly. The lights on the ceiling lit up in bunches, gathering to the girl standing in the center of the room.

    The girl is sweet and has a little baby fat on her round face. The long hair dyed with peach powder was combed into two high ponytails, and she swayed as she turned her head, making her even more energetic.

    In front of the girl, a parrot the size of a slap was hidden in the darkness. The parrot flapped its wings, flew in front of the girl, and said in a hoarse voice that was completely different from her cute appearance: "Blogger Lin Mutao, are you sure to sign up with the Universe Live Broadcast Center and become a glorious live blogger?"

    Lin Mutao looked up and down with her round grape eyes at the strange parrot in front of her, stretched out her hand and pulled the small yellow bib around the parrot's neck, sighing, "This live broadcast center is amazing! Even parrots do it so realistically!"

    The parrot said angrily: "Don't pull on my scarf! I'm your guide - you have to call me Mr. Ollie!"

    Mr. Ollie? Pfft - Lin Mutao almost laughed out loud.

    The parrot made a "tsk tsk" twice, circled around Lin Mutao's head a few times, and asked again: "Quickly answer, are you sure you are sure to sign with the Universe Live Broadcasting Center and become a glorious live broadcaster? blogger?"

    Lin Mutao straightened her expression, pursed her lips, and nodded solemnly.

    Universe Live Broadcast Center, known as the world's first holographic live broadcast software, is divided into several major sections such as beauty area, game area, dance area, and learning area. But no matter what kind of section it is, different live broadcast scenarios are set up, and live broadcast bloggers who have signed contracts with the center can complete each live broadcast task in a variety of scenarios.

    Because of its realistic scenes, complete settings, and perfect live broadcast system, it not only attracts a large number of live broadcast bloggers, but also attracts a large number of viewers. It is said that the top-ranked anchor in the game area can buy a suite for the reward received in one night.

    Lin Mutao, who is a third-rate beauty blogger, has three-digit numbers of fans...well! She managed to get her friend to sign up for her with a cosmic live broadcast center, but she couldn't waste it.

    When Lin Mutao nodded for the first time, a faint yellow light appeared on her body and the parrot Ollie, which marked that she officially signed a contract with the Universe Live Broadcasting Center.

    Oli swept Lin Mutao's eyes with mung bean-sized eyes and asked, "Have you ever broadcasted live before? Don't tell me... I got a newbie this time..."

    Lin Mutao patted her chest, "Of course, I still have fans!"

    "How many?"

    "1...103", Lin Mutao's voice gradually weakened.

    Oli's voice sounded mercilessly: "Oh, that means you have no fans. But - since you are not a novice, I will not introduce you from the beginning, I believe you can be in the I figured it out during the live broadcast.”

     Ollie continued to guide the novice anchor, "Come on, give yourself a nickname, this will become your ID in the next live broadcast."

    As soon as the voice fell, a light screen slowly unfolded in front of Lin Mutao.

    Lin Mutao did not hesitate, and continued to use her previous live broadcast nickname - a peach.

    After she pressed the OK button, Lin Mutao had four big characters on top of her head. This is entirely for the consideration of the audience watching the live broadcast, because other anchors cannot see this nickname during the live broadcast.