Chapter 66: town in the mist 10

In the Peace Town Cafe.

    Mr. Li gathered her long hair behind her ears, quickly looked up at Shijiu who was sitting opposite, and then immediately lowered her head and sipped the cappuccino in her glass, "The two of you Officer, what I said is true. I can report Vice Principal Su Wen with my real name."

    Shi Jiu didn't pay attention to Teacher Li's eyes, he tapped on the table and said, "So Teacher Li, the evidence you have now is only the testimony of other teachers, that is, Su Su who they accidentally bumped into. Wen's strange behavior?"

    Mr. Li nodded: "Yes."

    "But these evidences can only be regarded as witnesses, and they are not the most direct witnesses. I think that if you report directly, it will surprise you."

    After listening, Teacher Li's hand holding the coffee cup became tighter. She looked at the handsome young man opposite and asked in confusion, "Then what should I do? I can provide you with Any help?"

    The three people sitting in the cafe chatted again about Su Wen.

    After half an hour, Mr. Li breathed a sigh of relief. She took out her flip phone and said to Shijiu, "Officer Shi, I… may I know your contact information? It will be easier to contact you then."

    Hearing this, Lin Mutao, who was slumped on the chair, straightened up and looked at Shi Jiajiu. Hello, your Shijiajiu, this dungeon will have a peach blossom luck. It's no wonder that Teacher Li didn't even look at her when she spoke, and went to see Shi Jiajiu with all her emotions.

    Shijiu was stunned for a moment, then glanced at Lin Mutao unconsciously, and then replied to Teacher Li: "I'm sorry, I don't have a mobile phone. If necessary, we will contact you. If you have any problems, you can also leave a message at the police station, and we will check it regularly."

    The system did not configure mobile phones for the anchors, but Mr. Li didn't know, and when she heard this, she understood that Officer Shi was veiledly rejecting her, and there seemed to be some differences between the two officers A vague sense of atmosphere, as if they were a couple. She was so stupid. When she saw them holding hands yesterday, she still had a little fantasy in her heart.

    Mr. Li smiled apologetically at Shijiu, picked up the handbag on the chair, and was about to leave, but was stopped by Lin Mutao behind him, "Mr. Li, wait a minute."

    "What's the matter?" Teacher Li turned around impatiently, "Do you want to laugh at me?"

    Lin Mutao blinked innocently and said hesitantly, "I...I just wanted to ask if Du Xiaohua came to school today..."

    ***

    In the next time, Lin Mutao and Shijiu were not idle, searching for clues every day.

     Both Li Junhu and Ma Dewen made several trips to their homes.

    As for Du Ziteng, Lin Mutao and Shijiu also went to his house to find him, and learned about Su Wen's information that Du Ziteng found at that time and the incident of being followed on the way to school.

    They also persuaded Du Ziteng for a long time, but Du Ziteng completely collapsed and refused to go to school. According to him, he felt that there were dangers everywhere in this town, and he would never go out again unless the prisoner was caught.

    Mother Du had a bad attitude towards Lin Mutao and Shijiu before, but after Du Ziteng was making trouble at home, although she was still dubious, she still felt that something was wrong. Therefore, Du Ziteng was allowed to not go to school at home.