Chapter 44: Little sunflower mother class 14

Ten packs of popping candy + two spoons of salt + a bat wing = the fragrance of grease…

    Lin Mutao's eyes widened with disbelief, can these ghosts really bring out the fragrance? Also, these recipes seem to have no pattern at all...

    And the camera in the live broadcast room was also very polite and moved from Lin Mutao's face to the notebook in her hand, so these strange formulas were made public, and everyone in the live broadcast room saw it , Haha laughed.

    【Teacher: I don’t know how I have prepared this kind of thing. 】

    【Can the things prepared from these raw materials still smell? 】

    【Is this a single copy? I came here for the ninth brother of the Shi family, why haven't I seen him? 】

    【Come on, peach girl! 】

    [What are the keywords? Why was it blocked again? 】

    […]

    Lin Mutao glanced at the screen, and saw the screen full of blocked words. However, looking at the number of words that were blocked, the audience and her should have the same idea. This copy is based on where is the spring? Isn't the song sung: in the green mountain forest in spring, there are red flowers here, green grass here, and the little oriole that can sing...

    Then the formula of the perfume is: safflower, green grass and little oriole.

    Lin Mutao walked out of the fragrance room and asked Anna to come over: "The Queen said that I can give me whatever materials I need. I'm going to make perfume now, help me find out what is in the Kingdom of Winter. All red flowers and green grass."

    Lin Mutao's eyes widened, no! How can it be! These are obviously the two most common plants.

    Anna said: "I haven't seen it in the kingdom anyway. You can go to the garden of Winter Castle to see if there are any plants you need."

    Lin Mutao: "Is it possible that the red flowers and green grass are not in the Winter Castle, but outside the castle?" It may be somewhere in the kingdom, and someone needs to find it.

    Anna: "Impossible, you can see all the plants in the kingdom in the queen's garden. I'd better show you, I don't know what you need."

    "All right then."

    Anna took Lin Mutao to the garden, she pushed open the delicate golden hollow door, revealing the garden, only then did Lin Mutao realize that what Anna said was right.

    The garden is full of plants, and there are all kinds of strange-shaped varieties, including towering trees and dwarf moss attached to the stones, all of which are varieties that Lin Mutao has never seen before, like A small rare botanical garden in general. Walking along the path in the garden, the branches and leaves of the plants rubbed against their ankles. The texture of each petal is clear and beautiful, and it feels cold to the touch, just like the impression of winter.

    Blue ice blocks stand in the garden and act as a fence. The dazzlingly white snowflakes act as fertile soil, burying the roots of plants.

    These plants come in blue, purple, pink, yellow...even black! But only the red flowers and green grass could not be seen.

    Lin Mutao repeatedly asked Anna if the castle garden really contained all the plants in the Winter Kingdom.

    Anna said with a bitter face: "Of course."