Chapter 46: Little Sunflower Mom Class 16

Lin Mutao sat cross-legged in the snow cave, the soft snow still felt cool through her thick thermal clothing and mountaineering clothes.

    She glanced at the remaining four robots, sighed, and began to count the supplies.

    The robot that was blown away did not have much dry food, so the loss was not serious. But what annoyed Lin Mutao the most was that it happened to be carrying an oxygen tank.

    Then there are only three oxygen tanks left, not counting the oxygen tank she is using now, then there are only two left.

    Lin Mutao drank some water to moisten her chapped lips, and asked, "What is the altitude now?"

    Robot: "Currently 4200 meters above sea level, the snowstorm is expected to end in two hours."

    Lin Mutao thought to herself, now that she has reached two-thirds of the height, the oxygen tank she is using now should be able to support until the end of the blizzard. Then go up the mountain and then open an oxygen tank. Going down the mountain is not as difficult as going up the mountain, just use one oxygen tank.

    It's not too bad.

    Lin Mutao was relieved, she ate a little compressed biscuits to regain her stamina. Although her body was sore, she still did not sleep for safety, but sat in the snow cave with her eyes closed and rested.

    Two hours passed, the wind howling outside slowly diminished, and it seemed that the blizzard really disappeared.

    Lin Mutao opened her eyes and climbed out of the snow cave, not forgetting to pull out the robots behind her one by one.

    Fortunately, after the rest, her physical strength recovered a lot, and every step she took was a little easier.

    The oxygen tank she was using ran out shortly after the blizzard disappeared, she reopened the tank and continued to crawl.

    How can the snow mountain let go of those who want to conquer it so easily?

    There is less than 2000 meters away from the top of the mountain, but Lin Mutao was attacked by snow rabbits three times.

    She watched those white snow **** crawling out of the crevices of the glacier, blood red eyes, sharp teeth, completely subverted the cuteness of rabbits. These snow rabbits are very fast, flying across the snow, fiddling with the snow on the ground to make clumps of sounds.

    In the bad weather at such a high altitude, it is difficult to even walk, let alone fight.

    Although those robots helped her block some attacks, Lin Mutao still responded very hard. Every time she was attacked, she

     Lin Mutao slashed at these rabbits with her eyebrow trimmer, panting heavily. Although these rabbits are very fast, Lin Mutao found that she had the same experience as when the dungeon of Xiaoluohao happened again—that is, whenever the rabbit approached her, she found that the rabbit's movement was adjusted to 0.5 times the speed. Slowing down, she can clearly see each step and direction of the snow rabbit, so as to make judgments.

    Lin Mutao didn't know the reason, maybe it was what skill she had awakened, maybe it was some item she accidentally acquired, but it didn't matter. Anyway, it's enough to make her stronger.

    However, Lin Mutao remembered that the master who taught her to climb once said that snow rabbits are gentle and generally live at an altitude of 2 to 3 kilometers above sea level. Now that the altitude is four or five kilometers, it is no longer suitable for the survival of snow rabbits. And look at their excited appearance, how can there be any mild temperament?