Chapter 65: town in the mist 9

"What's the matter?" Lin Mutao saw Shijiu's expression a little solemn, and walked over strangely.

    The thick jacket was casually placed on the hanger, exposing the inner lining of the jacket, which looked very shiny and expensive.

    Shijiu pointed to the label on the lining.

    Lin Mutao leaned over, there was a string of English on the label, she read out those English letters and tried to spell it. I don't know what word it is, but it's a somewhat familiar pronunciation. Lin Mutao tilted her head to recall, where has she heard this pronunciation?

    Shijiu: "This jacket is the same brand as the black trench coat we saw at Li Junhu's house."

    Lin Mutao asked strangely: "A brand? What does this mean?"

    At this moment, Dong De, who was cooking in the kitchen, stuck his head out from the kitchen door and looked at them.

    He was wearing a plaid apron and holding a spatula in his hand, looking like a good man at home.

    Dong De asked with a smile: "Two police officers, what are you doing standing there? Don't you watch TV? The remote control is on the coffee table. You can change the channel if you want. The meal will be ready soon."

    "Okay." Shi Jiu immediately closed his mouth, replied with a smile, and took Lin Mutao back to the sofa. The glass coffee table in front of the sofa is well-organized, with the TV remote control on it.

    There are also some fruits, but the most striking is the picture frame in the center of the coffee table. The person in the photo in the frame still looks very young. Dong De and a boy crossed their shoulders and smiled brightly. It should be Dong De and his classmates in college.

    Seeing Shijiu and Lin Mutao sit back, Dong Decai retracted his head again. The sound of cooking vegetables came from the kitchen, and after a while, the aroma of the vegetables overflowed into the living room, causing Lin Mutao's stomach to growl with hunger.

    Shijiu whispered to Lin Mutao: "This brand is not a popular brand, it belongs to the European and American niche. I don't think there is a clothing store of this brand in the town, it should be a need for overseas Amoy or online shopping.”

    When Li Junhu's house saw the black trench coat, Shijiu felt something strange. Now that I saw the brand again at Dong De's house, Shijiu realized where that strange feeling came from.

    "Dong De has this brand of clothes, it's not surprising, after all, he came back to town after college in a big city."

    Lin Mutao immediately understood what Shijiu meant, and she asked, "So—do you think it's strange that Li Junhu owns this brand of clothes?"

    Shijiu nodded. Li Junhu spent ten years in prison. Although the time was not long, online shopping was not common ten years ago. After he was released from prison, why did he buy a trench coat from this niche brand? If he buys online casually, can he choose a niche brand that few people wear?

    He must have heard someone mention this brand, or heard about it somewhere before buying a black trench coat.

    Lin Mutao thoughtful, "It seems that we should go to Li Junhu's house again."

    Shijiu added: "And as far as I know, the designer of this brand is quite special."

    "It's special, what do you mean?"

    Shijiu wanted to continue, when he saw Dong De come out of the kitchen with two dishes of vegetables in his hand, and shouted at them, "Officer Lin, Officer Shi, the dishes are ready. , let's eat."