Chapter 61: town in the mist 5

"Are we going to the first girl's house, or go straight to Ma Dewen?" Lin Mutao stepped forward, wrapping her uniform jacket tightly.

She is now traveling with Shijiu to the home of Madwen, who is a neighbor with the first victim's family.

Shijiu slowed down so that Lin Mutao could follow, he thought for a moment and said, "Let's go directly to Madwen's house." It is Madwen, if you go to them, you will be easily influenced by them.

The first victim's family was a single-family villa with a small garden on the first floor. The Madwen's house is a small villa next to it. The exact same exterior wall seems to be the product of the developer, and the structural layout of their houses is the same. There is only a path separating the two small villas.

Shijiu walked up and rang the doorbell at the door of Madwen's house. After a few rings, the door opened a small crack. The people in the door saw the uniforms on the two people standing at the door, and immediately closed the door. "Bang-" closed with a bang.

An angry voice came from behind the door: "Police? What are you looking for? I didn't do anything bad!"

Shi Jiu knocked on the door and said politely, "We want to ask you about the train tunnel case in January of the year before last."

"What's the matter with me in that case? I know, I said it all at the police station before!" Madewen still stood behind the door and refused to open it.

I didn't expect Ma Dewen to be so uncooperative, Shijiu and Lin Mutao looked at each other helplessly, and continued to persuade through the door: "Mr. Ma, we are the police who are re-investigating this case, We need to find out more about you. We know the rumors of some people in the town. In order to make these guesses disappear, shouldn't you cooperate with us to find out the real culprit, and make yourself innocent? "

"Mr. Ma..."

The door opened with a creak, and Madwen glanced at them and said, "Come in."

Only then did Lin Mutao see Ma Dewen's appearance clearly. She was in her early thirties, with a thin body and a pair of glasses on her face, looking very gentle. But there was a hint of helplessness and anger on his white face.

Lin Mutao and Shijiu followed behind Ma Dewen, crossing a small courtyard. There is a wooden kennel at the entrance of the small villa. A Labrador puppy is lying lazily in front of the kennel. When a stranger comes in, he does not bark and continues to lick his paws.

Lin Mutao asked, "Mr. Ma, do you still have dogs?"

Ma Dewen glanced at the Labrador, pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and explained, "Well. It's been an old dog for a few years."

The three of them walked into the living room, and as soon as they sat down, Ma Dewen said unceremoniously, "Hurry up with whatever you want to ask, I still have work to do."

Shijiu raised his wrist, looked at the time on his watch, and asked, "It's four o'clock in the afternoon, Mr. Ma still has to go to work? Night shift?"

Madwin: "I'm a freelancer, I'm a novelist."

Shijiu and Lin Mutao nodded suddenly. No wonder there are all kinds of books on Madwen's living room table, in addition to some dictionaries, there are also some horror novels and crime novels. There's even a black cover novel with Devil's Sacrifice on it.

See Shijiu and Lin Mutao's eyes have been focused on the books on the table, Ma Dewen stood up and folded the books into a pile and placed them on the ground beside the sofa. He asked, "What materials are needed to write a novel. In other words, you two don't want to come over to chat, right? Just ask if you want to ask."