Chapter 71: Slimming Weight Loss Hospital 3

Lin Mutao rubbed her sleepy eyes and was startled when she saw a red figure sitting beside her pillow.

She almost raised the pillow and threw it over, but was held down by the red figure, "It's me! Why did you sleep so long?"

"Red heart? So what time is it?" Lin Mutao sat up, only to find that the red heart on the next bed had climbed onto her bed at some point, sitting beside the pillow staring at her Don't know how long.

Red Heart laughed, "It's half past ten now."

"Oh," Lin Mutao raised her head and fell back on the bed, "Isn't that just right? The weight-loss hospital doesn't give you a wake-up time of eleven o'clock, right?"

Red Heart pointed to the two empty beds opposite, and asked curiously: "Then you really sleep until 11 o'clock? Those two got up early in the morning and ran to find clues. "

Lin Mutao yawned, "No hurry. Then why don't you go?"

Red Heart continued to remind, "It seems that the handsome guy surnamed Shi in the opposite dormitory came to see you a few hours ago."

"Oh?" Lin Mutao rolled over and got out of bed, "It's time to get up, I'm going to wash."

Red Heart was sitting on Lin Mutao's bed, looking at Lin Mutao who was running to the bathroom, her big eyes flashed and she laughed.

Lin Mutao came to the bathroom in the dormitory, only to find that there was an electronic scale under the sink, and there was a piece of paper on the wall next to the electronic scale.

Lin Mutao squatted down and carefully identified the handwriting on the paper.

【1. Please use the electronic scale once before 12 noon.

2. Please go to the cafeteria of the weight loss hospital every time you eat, and eat all the food on the plate.

3. Please take the slimming capsules with every meal, it is safe for weight loss.

4. If you are not taking it and you can survive, remember to exercise hard.

...]

Lin Mutao thought about it and stood on the electronic scale before 12 o'clock.

She did not overeat in the cafeteria yesterday, but ate a normal amount of food, so her current weight has not changed, and is still 105 pounds. and then?

Lin Mutao stood barefoot on the electronic scale for a minute, as if nothing happened.

Lin Mutao kicked the electronic scale back under the sink, started to wash, and then walked out of the bathroom.

Heart is still sitting in the dormitory, sitting at the table in a daze.

Lin Mutao patted her on the shoulder, "Red Heart, I want to go out for a walk, do you want to go with me?"

Red Heart waved her hand, "No, you go out. See you in the cafeteria."

Lin Mutao pushed open the door, and saw Shijiu leaning against the wall waiting for her, and frowned when she saw her come out, "You have slept long enough."

Lin Mu was unreasonable and strong, "That's a beauty sleep. If you sleep more, your skin will be better."

Shi Jiu looked at Lin Mutao's face carefully, her skin was white and tender, like a peeled egg, with no pores at all. Really nice skin.

Shijiu stood up and looked away, "Let's go then, I'll tell you what I found this morning."

The two walked side by side, Shijiu said, "I confirmed today that Wu Xiaohe is not in this weight loss hospital." This member register has been turned over and over again, and the name Wu Xiaohe is not found in all the members.