Chapter 26: Happiness Village 13

There is a dilapidated house at the end of the village. The yellow thatch is on the roof, and the loess-pasted walls have cracks. People can't help but worry about how long this house can last.

    This is Stone's home, and he has been waiting for a long time.

    Stone saw the streamers coming, and shyly moved the debris on the ground: "There are too many things...too late to clean up."

    "It's fine."

    Stone's home can be said to be a family with four walls. Although the village chief's family is not rich, it is still much more luxurious than the stone's home.

    The interior walls of the stone house are covered with yellowed newspapers, and there is only a wooden bed and wooden chairs in the narrow and depressed room. Everything was piled up on the ground, even the drinking glasses were placed on the ground beside the bed. It seems that Shishi moved here alone after Li Shuangshuang left, and his whole person has really changed a lot.

    But the latest thing in the room is a black and white photo, stoned carefully against a newspaper on the wall. The photo shows a young man and a woman sitting side by side, a bit like the ID photo on a marriage certificate.

    The boys in the photo have thick eyebrows and big eyes, while the girls are delicate and youthful. Although they are still immature, their facial features are excellent, just like big stars. No wonder the boys in the village like her...

    The corners of the two people's mouths are raised upwards, which makes people feel happy. Although it is black and white, but from their eyes, you can see the light of happiness and anticipation.

    Seeing that Lin Mutao had been staring at the photo for a long time, Shitou walked over and said, "Isn't it nice? This is the photo that Shuangshuang and I went to the town photo studio to take before. "

    Stone stopped talking and turned his head away.

    Lin Mutao smiled, "It's beautiful."

    If Li Shuangshuang hadn't gone to town and had not conceived a child, then now she must have a husband who loves her and a happy family.

    Lin Mutao felt a little embarrassed, she picked up the jade pendant in Yu Ye's hand, handed it to the stone, and said, "Then we will return to the original owner. Where is the key to Shuangshuang's house? We will definitely try to give you the truth."

    "I'm afraid I'll lose it, so I keep it here." Stone picked up the pillow on the bed and took out a brass key from the pillowcase.

    Lin Mutao took it, put it in her pocket, and asked casually, "By the way, do you know Er Zhuang? Are you familiar with him?"

    When Er Zhuang died today, Lin Mutao clearly heard a villager say something behind her, "Er Zhuang didn't pay... Li Shuangshuang was watching him!".

    Unfortunately, there is only half a sentence, and it is impossible to know what the relationship between Er Zhuang and Li Shuangshuang is.

    Stone is alone at the end of the village, and I don't know the news of Er Zhuang's death today. He thought for a while and said, "Er Zhuang is about the same age as us. We both went to school together before. But he couldn't read, so he stopped reading and played in the village."

    "Er Zhuang is a very uneducated person, and he was chasing Shuangshuang at that time. Shuangshuang also told me that Er Zhuang has been pestering her or something."

     "Afterwards, Shuangshuang and I were about to get engaged, and Er Zhuang also begged for A Ling, and this happened."

    Lin Mutao nodded, sure enough, Er Zhuang once liked Li Shuangshuang.