Chapter 58: town in the mist 2

In order to find clues as soon as possible, Shijiu and Lin Mutao did not rest in the room, but walked out of the guest house to find clues.

    They asked at the front desk of the guest house and found that there is only one police station in town. When asked the address of the police station, the two of them went straight to the police station to check the case information.

    There was only one old police officer in the police station dozing, Shijiu stepped forward, and tapped the knuckle of his index finger on the desk. The old police officer was so frightened that he almost fell off his chair, and when he saw the two of them, he immediately sobered up.

    The old police officer stood up, straightened the police cap on his head, and asked, "Are you two sent from above to investigate that case..."

    Lin Mutao nodded and said, "Yes, do you have any details about the case?"

    "Yes, yes, yes!" The old police officer took out a file bag from the drawer and handed it to the two of them. He said apologetically: "Because we haven't had any major cases in our town for a long time, the police station is seriously short of people, so we can only trouble the two of you. If there is anything you don't understand in the information, you can ask me, and I can answer it. answer."

    It seems that in this copy, although the police station exists, it cannot provide any effective help to the two of them. The investigation of the whole case still depends on the two of them.

    Shi Jiu took the document bag, nodded at the old police officer, and then went to a table in the corner with Lin Mutao to read the documents.

    The material records the circumstances of each girl's injury in great detail and is arranged in chronological order.

    Due to privacy issues, the names of the girls are not displayed, but are displayed in the order of victim girl 1, victim girl 2….

    The first girl was victimized in January of the previous year, and it was almost New Year's Eve, so the girl's parents were busy cleaning and so on, and did not find that the girl was missing. After the girl disappeared for 12 hours, the parents remembered to call the police and finally found the victim girl in the abandoned train tunnel.

    The girl's trousers were thrown aside, almost freezing to death because of the cold weather. She had binding marks on her body. After a health check at the hospital, it was found that there were tear marks on her lower body/body, no body/fluid marks, and traces of drug addiction were detected.

    After reading the case record, Lin Mutao raised her head and glanced at the calendar hanging on the wall of the police station, and found that it was still January, indicating that the first case was almost two years away. .

    At that time, the police in the town were also investigating this case, but because there was too little evidence to catch the culprit, the case was listed as one of the unsolved cases and was sealed in the police station file in the bag. But I didn't expect this case - but it was just the beginning.

    Although the first case made the parents of many children in the town terrified, after this case, the town was still calm and peaceful. So parents let their guard down again.

    The victim of the second girl was in June of the previous year. She was also found in a train tunnel, and was also torn and drugged. The same modus operandi makes it easy to guess that it is the same murderer as the first case.

    After the second case, the frequency of crimes committed by the prisoners increased significantly. Basically, there will be a crime once every two months, and it is the same situation.