Chapter 3: Love Castle 3

When passing by the door of He Dongjiang and Han Ke's room, Li Dengfeng hesitated for a moment, then quickened his pace to catch up with Sister Wang who was walking in front: "Sister, don't we call Brother He?"

    Sister Wang snorted, "No. I'm afraid it's in the town of Wenrou, I'm afraid we have missed his good deeds."

    Although it is a live broadcast, the live broadcast center is very user-friendly, and the screen will be automatically blacked out for things that will expose the host's privacy. So if He Dongjiang is really doing "good things", it will not be broadcast live.

    However, if He Dongjiang and Han Ke's live broadcast room is black at the same time, the audience in the live broadcast room can naturally guess. So Sister Wang scoffed at He Dongjiang's behavior, even if they belonged to a guild.

    And Lin Mutao took Shi Shi to another direction.

    This is a long corridor with many oil paintings hanging on the walls of the corridor. Beautiful women are painted on each oil painting, the light and color are well used, and it is very realistic, as if it were written by the best painters.

    The women in the painting are all wearing gorgeous European tutu skirts, with exquisite makeup, delicate and energetic facial features. Especially the pair of eyes, even on a two-dimensional plane, look very smart.

    Lin Mutao and Shi Shi stopped and looked at these oil paintings carefully.

    When Shi Shi looked at these oil paintings, he felt a little dizzy after looking at them for a long time. She tugged at Lin Mutao uncomfortably and said, "Xiao Tao, let's go."

    Lin Mutao did not move, but looked at the oil paintings fascinatedly, and said, "Have you noticed the characteristics of these oil paintings?"

    Shi Shi glanced at the oil paintings hanging all over the corridor, and slapped her thigh suddenly and said, "I just found out that the heroines of these oil paintings are not the same person!"

    She then rambled on: "This duke hangs so many beauties in the castle, and also called five girls over! He must be an lsp!"

    Shi Shi's live broadcast room is already a large "Hahaha" barrage.

    In Lin Mutao's live broadcast room, everyone was eagerly waiting, not even swiping the barrage, waiting for Lin Mutao to tell her findings.

    Lin Mutao: "These oil paintings vividly depict the makeup of European women in the 18th century."

    Time Poems: ? ? ?

    Lin Mutao introduced to the audience in the live broadcast room: "You can take a look, during this period, women liked to wear gorgeous and exaggerated hats with wide ribbons or flower crowns. The master looks like a nobleman."

    The woman in the oil painting who was named rolled her eyes, and the corners of her raised mouth became more curved in the darkness. Sure enough, the aristocratic temperament cannot be concealed like this.

    And the live broadcast room didn't care about listening to Lin Mutao's explanation, and they all swiped: [Anchor, look at the painting behind you! 】【That painting just rolled your eyes at you! 】

    Lin Mutao saw the barrage, turned around, and looked at the painting behind her, still talking. She pointed to the woman on the painting and said, "Like this painting, it looks like a civilian woman at first glance. Because she is wearing the simplest straw hat, which is different from those gorgeous hats."

    After she finished speaking, she continued to walk and explain.

    The oil painting named: ? ? ? So angry.