Chapter 78: Thin and thin weight loss hospital 10

Lin Mutao touched the table and put on her glasses, the world finally became clear.

    She glanced at the whole room, the room was not big, and there were only a handful of places to hide things. The rented house does not have a lot of storage space.

    Lin Mutao looked at the wardrobe she once hid in, there was a silver suitcase above the wardrobe, maybe there was something there.

    She moved a chair and took down the suitcase on top of the wardrobe. The suitcase was not heavy, but as soon as she took it down, the dust hit her face.

    "Cough cough cough—", Lin Mutao wiped the surface of the suitcase with a tissue, it seemed that Wu Xiaohe hadn't moved the suitcase for a long time.

    The suitcase has a password. She tried to adjust the numbers to the initial password of "000", but the suitcase was opened.

    Lin Mutao thought in her heart, Wu Xiaohe is not very vigilant and has never changed his password.

    The inside of the suitcase was empty, Lin Mutao reached into the inner mezzanine and found that there was indeed something inside.

    She reached out and took out a stack of paper and photos.

    The photo is of Wu Xiaohe's work. Wu Xiaohe is sitting in a cubicle with headphones on his head, a white shirt and a black suit vest, with a laptop in front of him. She was fatter then than she is now, but smiled sweetly at the computer, her apples bulging high.

    Besides the plaid room is the same workstation, sitting other girls, dressed exactly like Wu Xiaohe.

    Lin Mutao looked through the remaining photos and found that this should be a promotional photo taken by Wu Xiaohe and his colleagues at that time to promote the company's publicity department.

    Wu Xiaohe was chubby at that time, but it looked like he had plenty of collagen.

    Lin Mutao turned around and looked at herself reflected in the full-length mirror standing beside her. Now Wu Xiaohe is thinner than in the photo, but he doesn't look very energetic. The bulging apple muscles on his cheeks are a little loose and drooping, and the underside of his eyes are also dark blue.

    Lin Mutao sighed and put the photo back in place, but suddenly felt some unevenness behind the photo.

    She turned over the photo and found that behind the photo was written with a red pen: thin or die!

     Next to the word is a crying emoji.

    Lin Mutao was shocked, so Wu Xiaohe is now thinner than before, because of deliberate weight loss.

    Lin Mutao folded the photo as it was, and then looked at the rest of the paper.

    The first line is a few big prints: Department of Emotional Disorders, Third Hospital of **** City.

    Lin Mutao looked down and saw Wu Xiaohe in the name column, symptoms: moderate depression.

    Lin Mutao looked at the date of the consultation at the bottom and compared it with the shooting date on the photo, and found that Wu Xiaohe went to the doctor after the photo was taken.

    She roughly browsed Wu Xiaohe's medical records, and roughly understood the cause of Wu Xiaohe's depression.

    Wu Xiaohe lost weight excessively through dieting, but after a long period of dieting, he would still be unable to control himself after suddenly seeing delicious food, and he would feel denial and embarrass himself after eating a big meal. Wu Xiaohe even used vomiting to lose weight after indulging himself every time.