Chapter 17: Happiness Village 4

Lin Mutao took out a long wig from her props backpack and put it on a stick. Then he took out a white square shawl, wrapped it around a stick, and faked it into a long white dress.

     Shi Shi looked at the stick that was disguised successfully, and gave a thumbs up: "This is really good."

    Lin Mutao thought for a while, then took out a bottle of red nail polish and wiped it on the stick. Although I don't know if it's pitch black or not, but if the wind blows the wig, and people see the red under the wig in extreme panic, it will be more realistic.

    When Lin Mutao was dressing up as a broomstick, Chen Yinuo said dumbfounded: "You... why do you bring so much stuff?" Now, this is the first time she has seen someone stuff so many useless things in their backpacks.

    Lin Mutao said, "No way, there are too many stationery."

    In the sleepy night, most of the viewers watching the live broadcast were drowsy, and Lin Mutao's live broadcast room was overwhelming.

     】

    【Girl goose, I forbid you to say that about yourself! In Mama's heart, you are a top student! 】

    【Only my attention is, is this nail polish a good color? Kneeling for the purchase link! 】

    [Produced by peach, it must be a golden sentence! 】

    【Rookie, just here, what are you laughing at? 】

    Most of the anchors play sleep at night, but because the number of viewers in Lin Mutao's live broadcast room is high, many fans of other anchors also clicked in curiously, and were then informed by popular science Lin Mutao shaves the ghost's eyebrows and bleeds, and wields the eyebrow razor to slash the "glorious history" of the boss. Immediately, the number of viewers in Lin Mutao's live broadcast room reached five figures.

    After dressing up the stick, the three heard footsteps and the sound of heavy objects being dragged from outside the house. It should be Wang He coming over with a ladder.

    Lin Mutao gave Shi Shi and Chen Yinuo a wink, and Shi Shi and Chen Yinuo hid in the corner of the room—a blind corner that was invisible to the small window. Lin Mutao quickly closed the ragged quilt on the bed and covered the pillow, creating the illusion that the three of them were sleeping on the bed.

    "Three beauties, I'm here~", Wang He lowered his voice from outside the house. And the sound of climbing the ladder, as if someone was holding a hammer and hitting your heart, making Shi Shi and Chen Yinuo feel even more terrified in the silent night.

    Lin Mutao was lying on the floor at the end of the bed, with a dressed wooden stick in her hand, long hair, white dress and red face, swaying in the room.

    "Let me see the three beauties." Wang He muttered softly, grabbed the edge of the window, and looked down at the bed below.

    The bed was bulging and the quilt was tightly covered.

    "This Qiao Niang, I knew I wouldn't let her deliver the quilt, so I can't see anything!" Wang He stretched his neck, trying to look through the edge of the quilt The sleeping position of beautiful women in summer.

    But he didn't want to, he seemed to vaguely feel that something in the room was watching him.

    Wang He stabilized his body, rubbed the goose bumps blown by the cool summer night wind, and boldly looked at the end of the bed. There was a floating figure there. Although the lights were not turned on in the house, it could be seen that the figure had long hair and was wearing a snow-white skirt. This is... a female ghost!