Chapter 55: human farm 8

Xiao Ming is dead.

    Lin Mutao sat in the cage, watching Da Ming and Er Ming leave work, leaving only Chef Ali to clean the table, cook, and wash the dishes. In the spacious kitchen, he was the only tall and lonely figure, Lin Mutao felt that she seemed to see a feeling called loneliness in Chef Ali.

    After dinner, Chef Ali left the kitchen and went back to the dormitory to sleep. Only Lin Mutao and the others who made food for ghosts were left in the kitchen.

    Lin Mutao took out the cute ghost mask from her backpack, and found that the time was just right, and the mask's use time had just finished cooling.

    Lin Mutao glanced at the chaotic people in the cage next to her, and found that they were all sitting numbly and didn't give any thought to her, Lin Mutao was relieved.

      Umbrella, it smells like a rich lady. Lin Mutao was very satisfied.

    The restaurant was closed at night. She walked directly to the first floor of the hotel in such a carefree manner, and there was no one on the first floor. There are only a dozen neatly arranged tables and chairs, which have been wiped clean by Chef Ali.

    Lin Mutao glanced at the stairs in the corner and walked up step by step with her small leather shoes.

    The second floor is the accommodation room, and there is a beautiful glass counter not far from the stairs on the second floor. Behind the counter, a ghost in a suit was sleeping.

    He was awakened by the sound of Lin Mutao's leather shoes, only to realize that a guest was coming, and immediately put on a standard grinning smile and said, "Hello, miss, are you staying in a hotel?"

    Lin Mutao walked over gracefully and said, "Yes, what other rooms are vacant now?"

    The ghost in the suit flipped through the heavy record book and said, "There are still three standard rooms on the second floor that are empty."

    Lin Mutao frowned, "Standard room? Am I living in a standard room? Didn't the Ghost King Hotel have a high standard of food and accommodation? Why isn't there a better room? ?"

    It looks like a big client is coming. The ghost in the suit replied more respectfully: "The third floor is the presidential suite. Except for the last room, which will not be sold for a long time, all other rooms are vacant."

    Lin Mutao pondered in her heart, the ghost maid used the golden cage to take Shishi away, indicating that the place where the young master lived must be not far from the Ghost King Hotel, or even It may be in the Ghost King Hotel. As for the young master, he sounds like a noble person. Since the second floor is all ordinary rooms, he must not live on the second floor.

    The last room on the third floor is probably reserved for that young master.

    Having made up her mind, Lin Mutao nodded and said, "Okay, open me a presidential suite on the third floor, you need the best and largest."

    The ghost in the suit bowed his head and registered in the record book, then opened his hand to Lin Mutao, his palm raised, "Miss, I have helped you open room 301, one night 1999 ghost coins. Please show your ghost card and I will register it."

    The matter of asking for money is certain, but Lin Mutao didn't expect any ghost evidence in this world? She doesn't even know what a ghost card looks like, where did she change from?

    Lin Mutao looked at the simple glass front desk. This Ghost King Hotel should be considered a high-end hotel, but it didn't even have a computer. The registration of opening a house also requires manual registration, so I must show the ghost card just to check it, and it cannot be connected to the computer...