Chapter 48: human farm 1

Li Dengfeng touched his face, but he didn't feel anything strange, so he panicked. "Sister Tao, what's wrong with my face? What do you think?"

    "You have a seal on your face? It should be a seal, right?" Lin Mutao took out a small mirror the size of a palm from her backpack and handed it to Li Dengfeng. The sleeves slid down, revealing her thin white arms.

    Only then did Lin Mutao realize that she also had the same seal as Li Dengfeng on her arm. She strangely rolled up her sleeves and looked at the chapter on her arm carefully, "What does this mean?"

    The chapter is blue-purple with two big characters in the circle: Qualified. Because her Zhangzi was covered with clothes on her arms, it was still obvious that it was not printed on her face like Li Dengfeng, and it had faded a little.

    Li Dengfeng was holding a mirror and scrutinizing the marks on his face, and he always felt a little familiar, and then he suddenly said something difficult: "I remembered... This thing is a bit like our pork quarantine. chapter…"

    Lin Mutao was suddenly puffed up, what is it? Is this raising her like a pig? Scholars can be killed but not humiliated! What the **** is this place!

    She looked at the other people in the cage and found that everyone else was covered with this blue-purple stamp, but some were directly printed on their faces like Li Dengfeng, while others were Like her on the arms and legs that are not obvious.

    Lin Mutao felt better, at least her qualification badge was not on her face, and it did not damage her reputation as a generation of beauty bloggers.

    Li Dengfeng was very thoughtful, and didn't care whether the Zhangzi on his face would damage his image, but instead started chatting with Lin Mutao. He leaned over to Lin Mutao, lowered his voice and said, "Sister Tao, do you remember Brother He? He Dongjiang?"

    Lin Mutao's mind came to a shirtless uncle standing in the bathtub, she said, "Remember. What happened to him?"

    Li Dengfeng's tone had the taste of gossip: "Brother He lied to Han Ke in the old castle of fascination. I didn't expect that Han Ke would actually play a third part of a web drama later. After gaining some fame, I found someone to beat Brother He. The union felt embarrassed and fired Brother He. Now, Sister Wang is definitely responsible for the labor union at the Red Mansion!"

    Lin Mutao knew that Sister Wang was the short-haired woman Wang Jiali. But what does this gossip have to do with her? She doesn't know about any trade union, nor is she interested.

    Seeing Lin Mutao's lack of interest, Li Dengfeng introduced the trade union rules of the live broadcast center to Lin Mutao. In the end, Li Dengfeng said a little embarrassedly: "Sister Tao, my main job now is to help Sister Wang find some stable prop suppliers, and the trade union will buy your props at a higher price than the auction house. , You are so powerful, you must have some unused props in your hand, right?"

    Lin Mutao did not disclose that she could obtain props more easily than ordinary people in the live broadcast, she just nodded and said, "If I have extra props, I will provide them to you." She still I quite believe in Wang Jiali. Wang Jiali is a cold-hearted woman who is much more reliable than He Dongjiang.

    Wait later, when Lin Mutao gets more and more items, she definitely needs to sell them. So definitely the Reds Hall Union is a good platform.

    While Lin Mutao and Li Dengfeng were talking, suddenly—a hand was placed on Lin Mutao's shoulder.

    The hand came from behind... But she was sitting against the cage, Lin Mutao shivered and her voice trembled, "Who..."

    "It's me, Shishi."