Chapter 63: town in the mist 7

Deported all the way by Mother Du, Du Ziteng returned to Heping Primary School.

    Mother Du kept smiling to the head teacher, "This child in my family is disobedient and makes you worry, Mr. Li, you have to educate her." Mama Du did not believe that the school that Du Ziteng said had Things like bad people, in her opinion, are all excuses for children not to go to school. At such a young age, I wanted to play truancy, and I couldn't do it without education.

    The head teacher helped the rimless glasses on his face and looked at Du Ziteng, "Xiaohua, this child, should be resistant to going to school, this should be school weariness. Mother Du, don't worry, Our school has a psychological counseling room."

    "That's good, that's good... I'll trouble you, teacher." Mother Du bowed gratefully to the head teacher, and pinched Du Ziteng's ear before leaving, "You child, Be obedient to me at school!"

    Du Ziteng did not reply to her, but still stood silently, still a little unconvinced in his heart. Obviously what he said was true, why didn't my mother believe him!

      Let's go to class. I've already made an appointment for the afternoon psychological counseling for you. In the afternoon, you can go and have a look. "

    The warm and dry hand of the head teacher gave Du Ziteng some psychological comfort, and he obediently followed back to the classroom.

    The morning class was still a boring math class, but Du Ziteng listened carefully.

    After lunch, the head teacher took Du Ziteng by the hand to an office on the third floor of another teaching building. Du Ziteng raised his head and saw the sign at the door, which read the five characters of psychological counseling room. It seems that the head teacher has determined that Du Ziteng is tired of studying.

    The head teacher squatted down and whispered to Du Ziteng: "Xiaohua, when you go in, the teacher inside will ask you questions, you can answer as usual. After the psychological counseling is over, the teacher will come again. pick you up."

    Du Ziteng nodded.

    The head teacher smiled with satisfaction, she touched Du Ziteng's head, and then knocked on the wooden door of the psychological counseling room, "Principal Su, the children in our class brought them."

    Su, Principal Su? Du Ziteng frowned, an uneasy thought floated in his heart.

    A voice came from the room, "Come in."

    The voice was gentle and sticky, but it wrapped around Du Ziteng's whole body like a poisonous snake, making him tremble uncontrollably. This voice, he was too familiar, it was the voice from yesterday!

    Du Ziteng's eyelids jumped, his face changed, and he wanted to leave, but the head teacher held him firmly and pushed open the door of the counseling room.

    As soon as the door was opened, Du Ziteng saw the teacher Su from yesterday sitting on the leather sofa. He was wearing a white coat, and was writing something on the paper with his head lowered. When he saw the door being pushed open, he raised his head and smiled at the head teacher and Du Ziteng, as if the incident in the toilet had never happened yesterday.

    How can he be so nonchalant! Du Ziteng's heart ignited an unnamed fire, he wanted to turn around and run away, but the head teacher had already pushed him into the room, "Principal, the child's mother said that the child is lying and that he is disgusted with school, please enlighten me. She, I'll go back to prepare lessons first. After you've taught me, call me and I'll pick her up."

    Mr. Su laughed, the flesh on his face piled up like two bulging meat balls.

    The head teacher wanted to leave, but Du Ziteng held her hand tightly, "Teacher! It's him! He's the bad guy, yesterday..."