Chapter 75: Thin and thin weight loss hospital 7

Seeing that the big clock on the square is about to point to 12 o'clock, it is almost time for lunch.

    Lin Mutao and Shijiu walked towards the cafeteria, discussing what the tentacles in the girl's throat were.

    Shijiu said: "The tentacles must be related to the monster on the fourth floor of the weight loss hospital. Perhaps the monster controls the entire weight loss hospital. It uses its tentacles to help people lose weight and vomit meat."

    Lin Mutao frightened her throat, but fortunately she didn't eat it, she couldn't bear the disgusting big octopus legs in her throat. Just thinking about that slippery touch makes me sick.

    No wonder the hearts say that people who take diet pills will be easily detected by monsters. That's because the diet pills hide the tentacles in everyone's body, and the tentacles are just the monster's clone/body or a part of the body.

    Shijiu stepped forward, glanced at the people in both teams, then shook his head at Lin Mutao, "Biaozi hasn't come yet."

    "Wait, maybe they are coming from the dormitory."

    Lin Mutao and Shijiu walked out of the line and waited at the entrance of the cafeteria.

    He Miao grabbed Shijiu's arm and his hands trembled: "Not good! Biaozi he... Biaozi he was taken away!"

    "Pull away? What happened to him?"

    He Miao wiped the sweat from her forehead and told the two of them what had just happened in the dormitory. Biaozi had been lying in bed in the dormitory today. He Miao urged him to go to the cafeteria to eat. He answered several times before getting up, but as soon as he sat up, he vomited a large piece of meat in pain.

    Then was pulled away by two staff carrying stretchers.

    "I was so frightened at the time that I knelt down and hugged the staff's legs to tell them not to take Biaozi away."

    "The eyes of the staff were about to fall down to look at me, gloomily saying that Biaozi was favored by a great god, saying that it was an honor that I couldn't envy. "He Miao recalled the scene at that time and thought it was incredible, how could people lose so much weight all of a sudden, and Biaozi's belly has slackened a lot.

    Lin Mutao and Shijiu looked at each other, Biaozi's situation was exactly the same as the girl they had just seen in the square.

    Such a great god—it must be that monster.

    The Slimming Institute uses the flesh and blood of its members to support this monster.

    Shijiu turned around, looked at the queue that was about to end, and pushed He Miao, "Hurry up and weigh the meat, you may not be able to enter the cafeteria if you are late."

    He Miao looked at the two of them hesitantly, "What about you? Biaozi is gone, and the piece of meat he vomited has also been taken away."

    "It's okay, you go first."

    Seeing that they were all right, He Miao ran into the team.

    It is too late to trade with other members for meat, Shijiu and Lin Mutao spread their feet and ran to the training room.

    [The first day of the hidden rules, those who choose to exercise, please come to the training room for weighing before lunch every day. 】

    Shijiu and Lin Mutao just started thinking about relying on Biaozi's meat to pretend that they had taken diet pills, but they didn't expect that the plan would be broken by Biaozi's disappearance so quickly, so they could only run Went to the training room and weighed in!