Chapter 25: Happiness Village 12

Shi Shi and Chen Yinuo huddled behind Lin Mutao, the three pushed open the wooden door and found that Li Shuangshuang had arrived at the door of the boys' room.

    Du Ziteng and the others did not gossip with the female ghost like Lin Mutao did, but directly confronted the female ghost.

    I saw Du Ziteng holding a large stone hammer in each of his hands. The heads of each hammer were larger than the head of a normal person, but they matched the sturdy Du Ziteng. Du Ziteng waved his fists and fought Li Shuangshuang head on.

    Behind him, Yu Ye leaned against the door and lowered his head, the black hair on his forehead blocking his eyes. He looked at Fang Dong in his arms, Fang Dong was trembling all over, pressing one hand tightly on his chest.

    Fang Dong's chest continued to overflow with blood, dyeing his white shirt with red blood flowers. He was injured. When he heard movement outside, he ran to open the door, but he didn't expect the female ghost standing in front of the door to raise her hand directly, and her sharp nails went through his chest. Fortunately, he dodged in time to avoid touching his heart.

    "Fang building!" Chen Yinuo shouted and rushed out from behind Lin Mutao, running towards the building.

    Li Shuangshuang was attracted by her cry and turned her head slightly.

    Du Ziteng seized this second of time, suddenly raised the double hammer in his hand, and smashed the ground in front of Li Shuangshuang, bringing a wind. The wind from the hammer lifted the hair on Li Shuangshuang's forehead, revealing her eyes with no pupils, only red eyes.

    Suddenly, yellow smoke filled the air, and the hard loess began to crack, revealing fine cracks, which spread on the surface and sunk into a large pit with a diameter of about one meter. Li Shuangshuang happened to be in the center of the pit.

    Du Ziteng shouted "It's done!" in his heart. This skill of his is to create a boundary by hitting the ground with a hammer. People in the boundary will be petrified for a short time, and will suffer during the process of petrification. Ten times the force of gravity. Every time he uses this move, he can shoot people into the pit.

    But before he was happy enough, he saw Li Shuangshuang furious, his long black hair fluttering from behind her like black tentacles. As if she had grown eyes, her hair was accurately rolled towards the hammer in Du Ziteng's hand, and then she swung it. The stone hammer slammed down a few meters away, causing another plume of smoke.

      But he was already used to the double hammer, and now there is only one hammer left, and his attack power plummeted.

    Lin Mutao held her forehead silently and said, "Have you ever heard a sentence, don't lift a girl's bangs casually!"

    During the words, she had already materialized her weapon and slashed at Li Shuangshuang's long fluttering hair with an eyebrow trimmer.

    A silver light flashed, and Li Shuangshuang's black hair fell to the ground.

    【Smile! The goose is right, girls' hair can't be lifted casually! 】

    [You can't lift your hair, can you lift your skull? 】

     Sister Tao, you heartbroken! 】

     】

    【Fight up! I love watching this scene! 】

    I finally have something that adults can watch. The number of people in the live broadcast room has increased sharply, and more and more barrages poured into the light screen.