Chapter 39: Little sunflower mother class 9

In many ancient legends, the tears shed by mermaids will turn into pearls. If this cage was really used by Li Dafu to imprison the mermaid, it would make sense for him to suddenly become rich. It's just that if it's a mermaid, what does this little snail have to do with a mermaid?

    "The little snail number is blowing,

    The seagulls spread their wings…”

    Lin Mutao said: "Isn't our mission to find the place where the seagulls fly? So I plan to go out and take a look when the small snail horn sounds tonight. Maybe we can complete the mission. already."

    There is nothing to be afraid of, just do it!

    Shijiu raised the corners of her mouth, admiring Lin Mutao's attitude, "I agree."

    In the evening, everyone came back, and several anchors got together again to exchange clues.

    The curly-haired girl took out several small snails of different shapes and sizes from her arms and placed them on the table. "I picked these up on the beach. Could any of them be the little snail that made the noise last night?"

    Shijiu shook his head and didn't speak. It would be nice if it were that simple.

    Suddenly, a hand reached out, grabbed a small snail on the table, and brought it to his mouth. A stuttering man.

    "Don't blow it!"

    After blowing a few times, he put down the small snail horn and blinked innocently, "No... nothing happened?"

    Curly-haired girl: "It means it's not this small snail? Shall we blow it all again?"

    Lin Mutao said: "Don't blow it, it's useless. If the small snail horn is simply buried in the sand, then we only need to find the small snail horn and blow it, and we will find seagulls flying. It's too simple. It's definitely not set up like that."

    The curly-haired girl sighed and said, "Okay."

    The middle-pointed woman then said: "I was on the fishing boat today, and I have been chatting with those men. They said that there used to be mermaids in this sea area. If anyone can meet mermaids, then That person will not encounter any danger in fishing after that.

    However, he said, this is just a legend, and no one in the village has really seen it. "

    Oh? Lin Mutao and Shijiu immediately affirmed their previous thoughts. They told the story of Li Dafu that they inquired about today, and everyone was a little surprised to hear that Li Dafu might have caught a mermaid.

    The middle-pointed woman asked, "What does the mermaid have to do with the little snail?"

    Shijiu: "It's unknown for the time being. So we plan to go out to see if the sound of the small snail horn sounds tonight. Are you together?"

    The curly-haired girl frowned, "It's too dangerous! Everyone in the village told us, don't go out! I'm not going."

    The middle-pointed woman hesitated, and then she heard the stuttering man beside her say word by word: "I...I'm not going either!"

    The middle-pointed woman said: "Then I won't go either. If there is any clue tonight, please tell us both."

    Before Shijiu spoke, Lin Mutao said, "No way! You guys think beautifully!"

    The three of them looked at each other in shock at the outright rejection, but they did not dare to go out at night, so they had to grit their teeth angrily and left.