Chapter 2: Love Castle 2

As soon as the knock on the door fell, the heavy iron door opened, revealing a pale face wearing a top hat.

    This is a man of about thirty years old, with deep Caucasian eyebrows, and his face is a little too pale, but his blue eyes are very beautiful.

    He was wearing a decent old-fashioned suit and said in a deep voice: "Ah? Are they the seven distant relatives of Duke Eston? The Duke has already guessed this situation, it is windy outside, distinguished guests come in."

    Although the high school girl was shocked by the speed of answering the door, she immediately took over the conversation and responded.

    They followed behind the butler and entered the castle.

    Seeing this, Lin Mutao hurriedly greeted the audience in the live broadcast room, followed behind the team, and walked in.

    The fireplace was burning in the old castle, and several anchors felt a lot warmer. The sister Wang walked at the front, talking to the housekeeper. The housekeeper's name was Robert.

    And Lin Mutao walked at the end, playing with the live broadcast props in her hand, while carefully listening to their conversation.

    She found that the images in the live room looked like a third-party perspective. No matter how her hand is placed, it has no effect on the framing of the live broadcast.

    However, if she raises her hand, a light screen will automatically appear in front of her, showing the barrage of the live broadcast room and the number of people online.

    The icon next to the live broadcast room seems to be an item bar, because her makeup gift box is placed in that small grid.

    It is indeed a cosmic live broadcast center, advanced! will play!

    After groping for a while, Lin Mutao began to concentrate on sorting out the conversation she just heard.

    It turns out that in the background of this live broadcast, their seven anchors are distant relatives of the Duke of Eston, who originally came to visit. Unexpectedly, just a few miles away, I encountered a sudden snowstorm, so I had to return to the ancient castle to ask for an overnight stay.

    Duke Eston was kind-hearted, and when he saw the wind and snow coming outside the window, he foresaw this situation, and specially asked Butler Robert to wait for them at the door.

    Lin Mutao pondered, Oh, it turns out that this immersive beauty live broadcast is in the background of a western castle, which is really good. Should she design herself a runaway princess make-up?

    The group walked into the hall under the leadership of Butler Robert.

    Butler Robert looked at the seven guests with different faces in front of him with a smile, and said aloud: "The night is coming, I have prepared four guest rooms upstairs for everyone, distinguished guests as soon as possible Go and rest."

    "Four rooms!" The boy in the baseball cap suddenly stood up from his seat, "There are seven of us, and you have four rooms for a castle as big as you? Single family."

    The sister Wang pulled his sleeve and shook her head at him, motioning him not to make any noise.

    Butler Robert said apologetically: "Everyone left at noon, what else do you know, the Duke has reached the age of marriage, and happened to invite five girls from various villages at noon, hoping to spend time with them. On the fifth day, the most satisfactory fiancee candidate was selected. Those five girls have already filled the empty rooms in the castle..."