Chapter 60: town in the mist 4

Du Ziteng's status as a little girl is really not suitable for dangling in front of potential suspects, and an aunt happened to be walking towards them, shouting "Du Xiaohua" as she walked.

    Seeing Du Ziteng talking to them, Auntie walked over and grabbed Du Ziteng's ear, "Xiaohua, you skipped class again today! Don't let me go to class!" She smiled apologetically at Lin Mutao and Shijiu, and took Du Ziteng away.

    Du Ziteng's ears were grabbed fiercely, he covered his ears and shouted oh oh oh, and he didn't forget to turn his head to make lips at Lin Mutao and Shijiu. It seems to say "protect me".

    Shi Jiu shrugged and said, "Let's go, go to Li Junhu's house."

    "Go!"

    Heping Town said whether it was big or small, and after walking for more than ten minutes, he finally arrived at Li Junhu's house.

    Li Junhu's house is a small one-story house, which is much more shabby and dilapidated than the two or three-story villas in the town. Shijiu stepped forward and knocked on Li Junhu's door.

    As soon as the door was opened, Shijiu leaned in halfway, and stretched out the certificate in his hand, "The police are here to investigate."

    The person who opened the door paused, and after seeing the documents in Shijiu's hand and the straight uniforms on both of them, he silently stepped aside and let Shijiu and Lin Mutao go Enter the door.

    Lin Mutao professionally took out his notebook and asked, "Are you Li Junhu?"

    The man nodded, then sat down on the broken sofa in the room with some decadence. There was no heating in the house, and he rubbed his red-hot hands between his knees. Li Junhu sighed and said resignedly: "Two comrades, are you here to investigate the case of the train tunnel? I've said it many times, but it's really not me. I definitely won't admit it."

    After hearing his last words, Lin Mutao finally raised her eyelids and looked at Li Junhu who was sitting on the broken sofa.

    According to the information, Li Junhu is in his early forties, but he looks much older. Because of the rape/rape case he committed, Li Junhu wasted his precious 30 to 40 years of life in prison. It seems that ten years in prison were not a good time.

    I didn't expect such a person to be able to say such things.

    Li Junhu continued to complain to the two policemen in front of me: "I used to be young and arrogant, and I didn't have a woman by my side, so I did something wrong... After I came out, I vowed to marry a good one. Wife, change your ways! How could I continue to do that shit!"

    "I know what the people in town say about me, but I've never done it! You two can see what's wrong, and I'll be innocent..."

    Shi Jiu coughed lightly and said solemnly: "We will not wrong an innocent person, nor spare a guilty person. You can say that when the train tunnel case happened, you were there where?"

    Li Junhu scratched his head, "I just came out during that time, I have been squatting at home, I am the only one in my house, I really have no witness to prove that I have not been to the train tunnel. But! I have Other proofs!"

    Lin Mutao wrote it down in the notebook and asked, "What proof, tell me?"

    Li Junhu: "In the first victim case, isn't it almost New Year's Eve? I was buying food in the small supermarket near my house that day, and that supermarket is under surveillance! There must be still some in the police station. Keep the surveillance! Go and see! After I bought the food, I went home and never went out again."