Chapter 38: Little Sunflower Mom Class 8

The five anchors chatted for a while and found that the situation was similar to what they had guessed.

    The family where the stuttering man and the middle-class woman lived also had family members who died in the sea, while the curly-haired woman said that she had not heard of her family who had fallen into the sea.

    Then, maybe the people who fell into the sea will knock on their door when they come back?

    They discussed that they would split up to find clues, and then walked from the sea to the fishing village.

    Then, I saw the men I met yesterday hurried over. The man at the head was the one who took the lead in speaking with them yesterday.

    He trotted over, looked at the curly-haired girl and said, "Why is your house full of blood? What about your husband? What's going on..."

    The curly-haired girl thought it was the owner who found out that they had soiled the room and blamed them, but she couldn't say that it was the child who killed the tattooed man, so she faltered and said nothing.

    The man sighed, and patted the curly-haired **** the shoulder: "Our village is very sorry about your husband, we are sorry. But I warned you yesterday, don't let us The village is responsible."

    The curly-haired girl was taken aback, eh?

    Shijiu understood, the man thought that the tattooed man did not listen to his warning and was killed by the sea monster. He asked, "So... those sea monsters are aggressive?"

    The man hurriedly retorted: "What sea monster? Don't talk nonsense!"

    The man hurriedly changed the subject: "Didn't you guys come to play in our village? It just so happens that we're going to sea today, do you want to follow along? We'll be back this evening."

    Lin Mutao said, "Ah? This is very dangerous. What if I fall into the sea? Isn't Aunt Lin's husband dead in the sea?"

    The man's face changed, and then he put on a smile again, "Oh, you're joking, it's been several years since Aunt Lin's husband happened! We are all fishing offshore, Besides, it is very safe to go out to sea now! Guaranteed to be fine!"

    Lin Mutao sniffed and refused, and Shijiu also refused.

    In the end, only the mid-point woman was willing to go out to sea with those men, and Lin Mutao remembered that when she introduced herself earlier, the mid-point woman introduced herself as a swimming instructor, so she probably wasn't afraid of water. The stuttering man, as the nominal "husband" of the middle-pointed woman, agreed to join the boat in the end despite being reluctant to do so.

    After the group of men left, only Lin Mutao, Shijiu and the curly-haired girl were left.

    The curly-haired girl said nervously: "I'm really still a little scared now, can I come with you?"

    What? Someone wants to be a light bulb? Just as Lin Mutao wanted to answer, she saw Shijiu said to the curly-haired girl, "Those two people probably went out to sea to find out information with those men. Then why can't you find clues by yourself?

    With more teams, we can get more and more specific information. "

    The curly-haired girl probably didn’t expect to be rejected, so she had to say okay. Then he turned around and continued to walk towards the beach, presumably trying to find clues on the beach.

    Shijiu looked at Lin Mutao and said, "Let's go, let's go back to the village to find clues." "Why are you smiling so happily?"

    Lin Mutao: "No way! I knew that Ah Jiu also wanted to join me in a two-person world."