Chapter 31: Little sunflower mother class 1

Lin Mutao was lucky this time, she not only got the item [Armor Oil Curious About Li Shuangshuang] in the live broadcast world of Happy Village, she also got a very cute item at the settlement: cute Ghost mask.

    [Cute Ghost Mask: Wearing this mask can hide the breath of living people. But because it's just a cute ghost, it ranks last in the ghost world. If you meet a higher-level ghost, you can do it yourself.

    Note: This item can be used for 30 minutes every 24 hours. 】

    The mask is really cute, with two black eye circles drawn on the white paper paste, and two small pink circles on the face. Although I don't know how useful this mask is, but it is more beautiful and cute, Lin Mutao thought about it, but she didn't put it on the auction table, but stuffed it into her backpack.

    Lin Mutao and Shi Shi once again made an appointment for the next live broadcast together, and they got out of the settlement room. As soon as he came out, he was attacked on the spot.

      look.

    At the bottom of the screen, many anchors laughed while looking at her big face while smashing sunflower seeds.

    Lin Mutao suddenly wanted to find a hole to burrow in. Is this the promotion opportunity that the live broadcast platform gave her! ! Why choose her to look like a ghost with her hair disheveled! Look, under the high-definition screen, the pimples on her cheeks can be seen clearly, which is simply humiliating the title of her generation of beauty bloggers.

    Afraid of being discovered by enthusiastic viewers, Lin Mutao found a corner in the coffee shop in the transfer hall, spent a huge sum of 10 yuan, ordered some fries, and then opened the last live broadcast Reward list.

    Through two live broadcasts, Lin Mutao has accumulated some fans. Her highest viewing amount on that day has almost reached 40,000, and the list of rewards has also changed from a few last time to one that can be turned over. One page.

    The first place on the list is still "a tin of peach wine", with a reward of 21,000 universe coins. The back is also the name that can often be seen on the barrage. In this live broadcast, she earned a total of nearly 40,000 universe coins.

    Lin Mutao smiled and recited the name "Yi Ting Peach Wine" several times in her mind. Every time she pronounced the final pronunciation of "wine", the corners of her mouth always evoked unconsciously , which made her feel subconsciously happy. Thank you to this fan for always being with her.

    Although he seems to have been watching her silently all the time, and has never spoken in the live broadcast room, he has been with her since the very beginning, letting her know that he is not worthless. Some people like her and recognize her.

    There are other fans who are doing their best to show their love for her.

    Thinking of this, Lin Mutao felt warm in her heart, and felt that her subsequent live broadcasts could not disappoint fans.

    Lin Mutao shoved the last french fries into her mouth, stood up, walked out of the cafe, and cashed out all this reward.

    After a few days of repairing, Lin Mutao plans to start the next live broadcast.

    When she sent a message to Shi Shi, Shi Shi replied apologetically: "I'm sorry, Xiao Tao. I can't live with you this time. My brother! He said that I haven't studied for a long time. Now, let me make up lessons at home. Let's live stream together next time!"

    It seems that this time she will be alone, Lin Mutao concealed her disappointment, replied "Okay", and went to the transfer hall of the live broadcast platform by herself, waiting for the transmission.