Chapter 19: Happiness Village 6

Several pieces of **** red pieces were thrown on the chopping board, and it was impossible to see what meat was.

    Aunt Wang took out some black aprons for Lin Mutao and the others to put on.

    There is also a faint smell of rust on the apron. Immediately, Lin Mutao remembered whether the black apron was meant to cover up the color of the blood, even if it wasn't dried blood, the fresh blood splashed on the apron wouldn't look dazzling, and it didn't need to be washed all the time.

    All kinds of human flesh legends flashed in Lin Mutao's mind, and Shi Shi and Chen Yinuo on the side didn't know what to think, and their faces were not very good.

    Some people in the barrage also asked if it was human flesh.

    【What is this? Looking disgusting. 】

    【I know, this is mouth! 】

    [What is the blocked word! I really want to know! 】

    Aunt Wang saw that the three of them did not intend to wear aprons, nor did they force it. "You girls, it looks like you grew up in the city. You haven't cooked food. It's okay, you can fight next to me, and Qiao Niang and I can cook."

    Qiao Niang did not speak, but put on a black apron numbly. She picked up the unrecognizable meat on the chopping board, and cut the pieces with a knife skillfully, and the entire chopping board and her apron were stained with blood.

    Aunt Wang watched Qiao Niang, who had a big belly, busy with her work. She was akimbo and chatting with Lin Mutao and the others. Aunt Wang is a typical rural woman with a broken mouth, and she knows everything in the village. At the same time, she is also like your third aunt and fifth aunt, who loves to urge marriage.

    Aunt Wang glanced at Chen Yinuo and asked, "Is that guy with glasses your man?" The person wearing glasses was referring to Fang Dong.

    Chen Yinuo's face suddenly turned a little red, she nodded slightly.

    Aunt Wang looked at Shi Shi and Lin Mutao again and asked, "Why haven't you two found someone yet?"

     Shi Shi said: "I'm still in high school!"

    Aunt Wang exclaimed "Oh" in surprise, "That's right, you have a high school education, and your family can get more betrothal gifts."

    "I know, all three of you little girls are from the city, but the boys in our village are very nice. I know there are several who haven't asked for wives yet, and they will eat later. When the time comes, I'll show you, it's good to marry in our Happy Village." Aunt Wang's tone was still a little proud when she mentioned the boys in the village.

    Shi Shi and Lin Mutao looked at each other, smiled helplessly and did not speak.

     With a bang, Qiao Niang's kitchen knife fell to the ground. Sporadic meat foam from the knife fell to the ground, covered with dust.

    Aunt Wang glanced over with a glance, "What are you doing? You can't even cut meat well! It's a waste."

    Qiao Niang quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, Mom."

    Qiao Niang supported her waist with one hand, bent down hard to pick up the kitchen knife on the ground, and rubbed it on the apron casually, anyway, the black fabric could not see the dirt and blood . Seeing that the ashes on the knife were gone, she continued to keep her head down and chopped the meat on the chopping board silently. The knife was chopped on the chopping board, and the voice was muffled, which made the girls present couldn't help but think more.