Chapter 82: Thin and thin weight loss hospital 14

At night, everyone fell asleep. Lin Mutao was teleported to the world where Wu Xiaohe was.

    However, to her surprise, this time he teleported not in the evening, but in the afternoon. There is a golden sunset outside the window. The sun hangs in the sky like a salt duck egg yolk, and every household smells the smell of food.

    However, this world and the world of Slender Weight Loss Institute have different time flow, so Lin Mutao was just surprised for a while and then started her own affairs.

    Just as she was about to turn on the computer for the next creation, the phone next to the computer rang.

    Lin Mutao looked at the phone screen, the caller ID said express delivery.

    Lin Mutao swallowed, picked up the phone and pressed the answer button.

& nbsp; Building? How to get to the second building?"

    It seems that before Lin Mutao delivered it, Wu Xiaohe ordered takeout, but Lin Mutao didn't know where Wu Xiaohe lived. She doesn't know anything about the second seat.

    Lin Mutao had no choice but to say, "Look at the navigation, or ask the security guard at the door..."

    At this time, the deliveryman on the other end of the phone said, "Oh, okay, I seem to know, I'll hang up first."

    Lin Mutao put the phone aside and didn't pay much attention to the call.

    She turned on the computer and found the document of the Slimming Institute again.

    She was surprised to find that because of the rules she added yesterday, the document automatically continued to write a paragraph. Exactly the part where they avoided the big octopus yesterday.

    Sure enough—the novel changes itself because of their actions.

    Lin Mutao had discussed with Shi Jiajiu before he came, and wanted to set the octopus's weak point of being sensitive to light.

    Just after Lin Mutao typed a few words on the keyboard, there was a sudden knock at the door.

    It should be takeaway. She raised her head and shouted, "Please put the takeaway at the door, thank you!"

    Nothing was said outside the door, it is estimated that the deliveryman put down the takeaway and left.

    After a few minutes, Lin Mutao quietly walked over, lay on the cat's eye, and found that there was no one outside the cat's eye.

    Lin Mutao opened the door and found a takeaway bag on the floor at the door. She bent down to pick up the takeaway and entered the room.

    What Lin Mutao didn't know was that all her actions were seen by the property owner who was hiding in the corner.

    The property owner shrank in the darkness of the corridor and clenched his fists tightly.

    Ah, today is a single meal, which means that Miss Wu must be at home alone.

    He observed for so long, and sure enough, his boyfriend was lying to him. After observing for so long, he had never seen Wu Xiaohe order a meal for two, nor had he seen the room Others have appeared...

    Oh... how dare you lie to him! Old Zhang's heart was full of dark vines of jealousy and anger.

    *****

    Lin Mutao took the takeaway into the room, opened the takeout box and found that it was fragrant and spicy.

    Suddenly, Lin Mutao's stomach on the fourth floor, who only ate snacks but not the main meal, began to growl.