Chapter 21: Happiness Village 8

Yu Ye stretched out his hand, and the slender raindrops fell on his palm, turning it into a little coolness. Yu Ye looked at the only half of the straw mat left on the ground, is that you... are you crying, Li Shuangshuang...

    The light rain only lasted for more than ten minutes, but it was enough to make the villagers of Xingfu Village ecstatic. They even took off their jackets and undershirts outside and rubbed themselves in the rain.

    Wang He smugly said to Uncle Wang: "Dad, I said, Li Shuangshuang caused the drought. Now that Li Shuangshuang is gone, our village can be better again. "

    After the rain stopped, everyone lined up and went down the mountain road. Everyone had a smile on their face, except for the three anchors who were at the back of the line. Fang Dong said in a low voice, "This village has been dry for more than a year, why did it suddenly rain? Could it not be because of drought that the village finally perished?"

    Yu Ye replied without changing his face: "Of course not. I guess that the demise of the village was related to Li Shuangshuang."

    "Li Shuangshuang? Didn't she die sooner? We have burned her body now."

    After listening to Fang Dong's questioning question, Yu Ye laughed, showing two small tiger teeth, "Yeah. But have you forgotten where we are now?"

    Where? In the thriller game zone where ghosts and gods are always haunted! Fang Dong shivered a bit and shouted towards Du Ziteng and Yu Ye who had already walked away: "Wait for me! I'm afraid!"

    Back to the village, Aunt Wang has already prepared the food and placed it on the large table in the middle of the yard. In addition to a few large pots of steamed buns, there are also a small plate of fried vegetables and a few plates of meat that can't be seen, but the unique smell of meat can be smelled from a distance.

    Seeing everyone coming back, Aunt Wang greeted them and said, "It's raining in the village, you've worked hard today. Come to our house for a meal, I've cooked all the dishes."

    "Okay! Thank you, sister-in-law!"

    "Then I'll go back and tell my daughter-in-law that I won't be in the house for lunch today."

    The villagers also readily agreed, some went back to talk to their family, and some went directly into the village chief's yard, picked up the bowls and chopsticks, and rudely put them in the bowl Piece of pancake. It was only a light rain, but everyone seemed as happy as the Chinese New Year.

    Du Ziteng rubbed his already hungry stomach, and sat directly at the dining table. Next to him, Lin Mutao, Shi Shi and Chen Yinuo sat upright. Fang Dong came over, looked at his girlfriend, and asked, "Yinuo, why do you look so ugly?"

    Chen Yinuo raised her head and said with a trembling voice: "There is a problem with this village! This meat! Don't eat it!" She raised her finger and pointed to the plate of meat on the table, which was fried to a crisp Shiny and very appetizing.

    Du Ziteng had already picked up a piece of meat, chewed it in his mouth, and hurriedly spat it back into the bowl after listening to Chen Yinuo's words. "Bah, what's wrong with this meat? However, this meat is so fishy."

    Chen Yinuo shook her head, "I don't know what happened to the meat... Anyway, there is a problem." They all watched Qiao Niang take the meat out of the black jar with their own eyes, If it's real pork...why hide it so tightly?

    In the whole yard, except for Du Ziteng and Lin Mutao, who were holding bowls, the other villagers were lively and happy. The wine glass touched the wine glass, and the chopsticks reached into the meat plate.