Chapter 70: Slimming Weight Loss Hospital 2

The task of 30 pounds sounds too scary, but in order to complete the live broadcast, the eight anchors had to truthfully write down their information on the registration book.

    Lin Mutao was last in line. After writing the message, Xiaohong looked at her and said politely, "Miss Lin, please fill in your weight truthfully."

    Lin Mutao straightened her small chest, "What's wrong? Can't believe I'm 130 pounds?"

    Her eyes became dark, and slowly dropped from their sockets, staring straight at Lin Mutao during the process of falling, and repeated: "Please fill in your weight truthfully."

    Seeing that Xiaohong has a tendency to transform, Lin Mutao hurriedly crossed out the 130 jins on the registration book and said with a smile, "Oh, I remembered it wrong. I was indeed 130 last month. It's heavy, but it seems that I have been bathing a lot recently and it has shrunk."

    The moment Lin Mutao wrote 105 pounds in the weight column, Xiaohong returned to her normal appearance, as if the change in appearance just now was just an illusion of the anchors.

      The keys are on, all members can have a good rest tonight. There is a schedule on the wall of the dormitory, and please follow the schedule tomorrow. I believe that as long as you follow the footsteps of the Slender Weight Loss Institute, you will definitely lose weight!" There was hope in the words. And the meaning of encouragement makes people feel uplifted.

    Lin Mutao followed everyone upstairs, through the corridor, to the dormitory.

    The corridor is very strange, there are no lights on the ceiling, it is very dark. The high black roof is like the big mouth of a monster, looking down at everyone walking in the corridor.

    The only lighting in the promenade is the pure white floor, which is slightly penetrating, as if the floor is covered with fluorescent panels.

    There are many rooms on both sides of the promenade, which should be the dormitories of members of the weight loss institute.

    The white-collar woman said: "Let's look at the list posted on the door and find out if there is Wu Xiaohe?"

    "I see!"

    The dormitories are all quadruple rooms, so the list of each door is not long, you can scan it at a glance. Everyone agreed, and on the way to the dormitory, they checked the list.

    Shijiu and Lin Mutao walked at the end of the line, Shijiu whispered to Lin Mutao: "This place is very wrong..."

    Lin Mutao: "Of course something is wrong, the little red eyes at the front desk will fall off."

    Shi Jiu shook his head slightly, "This is the corridor. Did you find the wallpaper here strange?"

    Wallpaper?

    Lin Mutao turned her head to look at the wallpaper pasted on the corridor wall. The wallpaper was pure white, but there were many strange lines drawn, horizontal, vertical and oblique, like patterns, but But there are no rules.

    Shi Jiu stretched out his hand and gently placed it on the wallpaper, then Lin Mutao was surprised to see Shi Jiu's fingers pass between the two vertical lines, and the fingertips seemed to disappear out of thin air .

     Shijiu withdrew his hand and looked at his hand in a trance. His hands were normal, as if nothing had happened.

    Lin Mutao asked worriedly: "Does it hurt? What happened just now?"