Chapter 23: Happiness Village 10

Next, Lin Mutao and Shi Shi continued to wander around the village.

    They found that the status of women in the village seemed to be very low. Working in the yard even when pregnant. Even if those men were asking for help, their eyes were fixed on their stomachs.

    It's like, what they really care about is not their wives, but the children in their wombs.

    When they meet a woman whose man is not around, Lin Mutao and Shishi will also come forward to inquire about Li Shuangshuang.

    They learned that Li Shuangshuang's reputation in the village was not very good.

    Li Shuangshuang's family is very poor, only an old father is at home.

    But she was good-looking since she was a child, and many men in the village secretly fell in love with her. Li Shuangshuang has both sides, and accepts everyone's kindness and care for her everywhere.

    Lin Mutao felt that Li Shuangshuang looked like a sea king?

    Later, there was a young man of the same age as Li Shuangshuang, who was very kind to Li Shuangshuang and moved Li Shuangshuang. The two fell in love and were about to talk about marriage. As a result, Li Shuangshuang thought that the boy's family was poor, and suddenly ran to town without a word.

    But within a few months, Li Shuangshuang returned to Xingfu Town, but she did not come back alone this time. Because she is pregnant.

    Suddenly, rumors spread in the small happy village. Li Shuangshuang's father felt disgraceful, so he moved out of Xingfu Village, and only Li Shuangshuang lived in Li's house alone.

    Lin Mutao and Shi Shi looked at the woman opposite and spoke with high spirits, their saliva was about to fly out, and they felt a little uncomfortable. Lin Mutao asked, "Then why did Li Shuangshuang die?"

    The woman stopped her mouth immediately, she raised her head and looked at the setting sun, and walked into her house and said, "Oh, I'm going to cook, so I won't talk to you anymore. Don't do it again. Fan, my family is going to scold me."

    Lin Mutao and Shi Shi sighed as they looked at the woman's disappearing back. Shi Shi said: "It seems that Li Shuangshuang in Xingfu Village is a woman who loves vanity. She regrets her marriage and gets pregnant unexpectedly. No wonder the villagers are gnashing their teeth when they talk about her."

    Lin Mutao turned her head, took a deep look at Shi Shi, and rubbed her little head: "Xiao Shi, don't say that. Rumors are terrible, and dead people don't care for themselves. justified."

    I don't know if what the woman said is true or not. It's not good to define it too quickly.

    The poems are thoughtful.

    Suddenly, Lin Mutao grabbed Shi Shi's arm and ducked to the side, shouting, "Who is it?"

    A man came out from the corner, but his specific appearance and age could not be seen. Because he was so sloppy, his hair covered most of his face like thatch, leaving only an unshaven mouth. The clothes on his body were also tattered, and when he got close to it, he could smell the smell of rancidity.

    The man looked at the two of them gloomily and said, "Who are you? Why do you want to inquire about Shuangshuang?"

    Frost? Is he familiar with Li Shuangshuang?

    Lin Mutao suddenly had a guess in her heart, she seemed to know who he was.

    Lin Mutao asked, "Do you know it's raining today?"