Chapter 72: Slimming Weight Loss Hospital 4

Everyone's plate was clean before the anchors stood up, ready to pack up and go back to the dormitory to start nap time.

    The time in the weight loss hospital is really comfortable. After eating every day, I sleep.

    Lin Wanwan consciously put her arms around Lin Mutao's arm and asked, "Should we go shopping and see if we have any clues?"

    Lin Mutao yawned and refused, "I'm sleepy, it's time for a nap."

    Lin Wanwan widened her eyes, "But... haven't you just woken up? Why did you fall asleep again?"

    "Yeah, can't you sleep when you wake up? After lunch, you don't have to eat at night?"

    Lin Wanwan was stunned for a while, then looked at the red heart, "Then will you come with me to find clues?"

    Heart tilted his head and waved his hand.

    Lin Wanwan suddenly pursed her lips, and a trace of injury flashed in her eyes, "You guys - won't you exclude me? Is it because Song Xin was with me, and then died? I just want to have a It's just a clue to accompany you."

    Lin Mutao was a little strange, "This is supposed to be nap time? Then why don't you take a nap with us?"

    Lin Wanwan glanced at Lin Mutao and Hongxin speechlessly, then turned around and left.

    What nap time! Do you really think she is courting the two of them? If you do tasks and don't do tasks, you will know that you are lazy and sleepy!

    Lin Wanwan walked through the corridor and saw a familiar figure passing by at the corner.

    It's the one-inch male anchor!

    Lin Wanwan was overjoyed and quickly followed.

    ****

    On the other side, Shijiu, He Miao and Biaozi also entered the dormitory for a lunch break. It seems that in the hot noon, everyone does not want to act much.

    Red Heart closed the door of the girls' dormitory, turned to look at Lin Mutao, "Why don't you look for clues? You don't really want to sleep, do you?"

    Lin Mutao stretched and shook her head, "Find clues first, then sleep."

    There must be potential rules in the weight loss center, which are posted everywhere, such as the four rules posted under the sink. Lin Mutao believes that there must be other clues in the dormitory that have not been found.

    Red Heart and Lin Mutao smiled at each other, and then began to rummage.

    Lin Mutao was rummaging around in the dormitory, everyone's desk drawer was empty, only the skin care products provided by the weight loss clinic for everyone. It's such a big place to slap, if there is a clue, where will it be hidden?

    Lin Mutao looked at the four upper and lower tables in the dormitory, and then looked at the wardrobe by the door. I can't seem to find it in the closet.

    Lin Mutao stepped forward, opened the closet door, the closet was full of clothes, probably left by the people who lived in this dormitory last time.

    She casually tugged at the clothes inside, all of which were beautiful little skirts, just by looking at these clothes, you could imagine the slender figures of the masters. Lin Mutao thought to herself, maybe this is what the weight loss hospital left for everyone to change.

    This method is not often found online, is it? Buy a pair of jeans that you can't wear but you like and hang them by the bedside to motivate yourself to lose weight.