Chapter 52: human farm 5

Keep thinking.

    Nuts, six walnuts or other brain-boosting foods are only health products that delay the dullness of the brain. The real way to keep the brain active and clear is thinking. The biggest difference between humans and chaotic animals is that humans can think and keep their brains running is the ultimate way to not be eaten by zombies.

    Shi Shi was a little discouraged, "How do you keep your brain thinking?" In this broken place, you only need to take care of your own food, drink and lasa every day, how can you use your brain every day?

    In such an environment, it is difficult not to slack off.

    Lin Mutao looked at Shi Shi and said, "Aren't you about to take the college entrance examination? You think about how to do your math problems every day, and how to memorize your texts."

    Li Dengfeng raised his hand weakly and said, "Then what should I do? I haven't listened to the class for a long time, and I even forgot what I learned."

    Lin Mutao arranged without changing her face: "It's okay, then you should think about how to play your game and how to release your skills."

    "Well then..."

      However, the three of Lin Mutao started their daily brainstorming journey.

    On the surface, these three people are sitting in the cage with their eyes closed, but their brains are actually running fast.

    Lin Mutao has nothing to think about, so she thinks about various beauty techniques in her mind every day, and from time to time she performs imitation makeup for fans in a dirty cage, and gains Lots of rewards.

    Zombies will pull out a person at lunch and dinner every day. Because some aboriginal NPCs were just pulled out at the beginning, many anchors relaxed their vigilance and began to settle for the status quo in the cage. They thought, that's it, if I haven't been selected, it's okay for me to stay in the cage for a month.

    This way of thinking makes their minds more and more chaotic, and gradually loses their own thoughts.

    A week later, the zombies picked more and more people, from two a day to four or five a day, and slowly some anchors were picked out. They just started to get anxious and began to think about how to escape, but it was too late.

    Although Lin Mutao and the three of them have cracked the zombies' picking mechanism, they still haven't given up the way to escape. Every day when they go to the toilet, the three of them will carefully observe the ground to see if there are any plants that can be used to fight zombies.

    And usually, they will always keep thinking.

    Shi Shi complained to Lin Mutao: "Xiao Tao, I'm here to live stream the horror game to relax and boost the adrenaline. Why is this dungeon, I feel more tired than I make up lessons, every day Thinking about the topic..."

    Lin Mutao touched Shishi's head comfortingly, "Come on, if you become stupid, you will be eaten."

     Shishi: "..." woo woo unhappy.

    However, Lin Mutao's three people failed to pass the test every day, which attracted the attention of zombies and some anchors.

    Some anchors also discovered the zombies' selection mechanism through thinking, so the zombies can choose fewer and fewer people every day.

    Another week has passed, these anchors who have cracked the mechanism are still living a very nourishing life in the farm, eating, drinking and sleeping, as long as they keep their brains.