Chapter 59: town in the mist 3

The next day, after Lin Mutao and Shijiu got up, they thought about it and went to a small bar in town.

    The bar is very busy and a good place to snoop.

    Although it was still noon, there were still many people in the bar, drinking in twos and threes, with cakes and fruits in front of them.

    Lin Mutao and Shijiu did not open a table, but sat in front of the bar.

    Lin Mutao waved her hand, "During the rest time, I won't investigate the case." The two of them knew that wearing police uniforms would be conspicuous, but the system didn't give them other clothes to wear. Although Lin Mutao had clothes in her backpack, she didn't have the right size for the wine.

    Shijiu closed the order list on the bar and said, "Two mojitos."

    The bartender turned around to mix drinks.

    There are two more policemen in the bar, which will definitely attract the attention of the people in the bar. Lin Mutao heard a table near the bar chatting quietly.

     "Those two, are they the police who investigated the serial case in the train tunnel?"

    "Yeah, who knows. I said that the case must be done by Li Junhu, but the police just didn't arrest him... It made me nervous every time I passed by the door of his house." is a young girl with long hair.

    The boy beside her raised the glass and joked: "People only catch children, how old are you, afraid of a fart..."

    The young girl punched the boy in dissatisfaction, "What do you know, then I'm afraid..."

    The boy put his arms around the girl's shoulders and coaxed: "Okay, don't be afraid...I'll definitely stay by your side..."

    Lin Mutao frowned involuntarily after listening to the conversation between the two of them. Looking at the intimacy when they talked, it was like a couple, but the boy still couldn't understand the girl's anxiety when facing this kind of case.

    In addition to this table, Lin Mutao and Shijiu heard that other tables were also talking about the case in the train tunnel. Li Junhu's name was always mentioned. In addition, there was also a Ma Dewen . Shijiu quietly recorded these two names in a small notebook in his mind.

    At this time, the bartender also turned around and brought them two glasses of mojito. In a clear glass, there are green mint leaves and a few slices of lemon, which looks cool.

    Shijiu took a sip and praised: "Not bad."

    The bartender was a little proud, "Of course, I have been working in this bar for five or six years." After speaking, the bartender said in a low voice: "Two police officers, that case has What's going on? Any new clues?"

    Lin Mutao raised her head, glanced at the bartender, and confirmed from her eyes that this person was simply listening to gossip. She put both hands on the bar, leaned forward, and chatted with the bartender in a gossip tone, "There is no clue about this case. Do you think there are any suspects?"

      !"

    Lin Mutao: "Oh my god, you're so right, we think so too."

    As soon as Lin Mutao agreed, the bartender was even more proud. He lowered his voice and said in a voice that only Lin Mutao and Shijiu could hear: "It must be Li Junhu. He just got caught."

    Shijiu laughed softly, almost laughing out loud, "We have to have evidence to arrest someone. Why do you think it's Li Junhu?"

    The young bartender scratched his head embarrassedly, and realized that his words were a little decisive. He said: "Li Junhu is an old bachelor in our town. He was arrested and imprisoned for a **** case for more than ten years. Not long after he was released from prison, there was a case of girl victimization, which was a coincidence. Well. Besides, he has a criminal record, anyway, I don't believe he will change his ways." After speaking, the bartender curled his lips in disdain, his tone full of disgust for Li Junhu.