Chapter 12: Love Castle 12

Suddenly, everyone in the room was on alert.

    Lin Mutao blocked He Dongjiang's outstretched hand, she looked at Vivian in the mirror: "I'll help you make up, make it beautiful, and let you see Eston, okay? ? But you... give me a drop of your blood."

    Vivian looked at Lin Mutao with hope: "Really? Can I look good again?"

    "Of course." Lin Mutao nodded solemnly.

    "Sister Wang, Shi Shi, Li Dengfeng, Uncle He, I don't have time to explain now, you help me block the Duke first!" Lin Mutao picked up the mirror and quickly moved to the innermost corner of the room , Robert was also lying there.

    Lin Mutao took out the straight men's taste vanity box from her props backpack, and did not forget to tell the girls who were tricked by the duke, "You all come here, Stay with me!"

    On the other side, the other four live broadcasters who were named by Lin Mutao had already charged towards the duke with their weapons clenched tightly.

    Li Dengfeng was able to avoid the Duke's attack, and shouted at Lin Mutao in the corner: "How many minutes do you want? We can't last that long!"

    The duke's state of madness was even worse than at the beginning. He seemed to sense Vivian's presence. Peach, was blocked by Sister Wang with a whip.

    It really won't last long.

    Lin Mutao gritted her teeth: "Just give me five minutes."

    She took out a clean wet tissue from her cosmetic bag, reached into the mirror, and helped Vivian gently wipe the big hole on her head. Because Vivian died from a fall from a building, so her head was injured, and it is reasonable to help her to remove the tissue and suture the wound. However, due to the urgency of time, Lin Mutao didn't bring as many tools, so he didn't do it so carefully.

    After cleaning Vivian's wounds, Lin Mutao combed Vivian's hair carefully, quickly braided her hair in a side braid, and covered the torn opening on her head live.

    Vivian's face finally didn't look scary, just pale and scary.

    Vivian sat obediently in the mirror, looking at Lin Mutao with hopeful eyes: "Help me...help me draw better..."

    Lin Mutao wants to paint a bridal makeup for Vivian to make up for her regret of passing away on the eve of the wedding. Generally, there are two types of bridal makeup, bright and charming.

    Although Vivian has a round face, her body is petite, her skeleton is also small, and her face is very smooth. In addition, her complexion is now pale and her face has fewer blemishes, so Lin Mutao thought for a moment and decided to put on a gentle and moving type of makeup for her.

    First take the water and lotion sample that you bring with you, and apply it to Vivian. Then use a beauty egg to pat the foundation thinly on Vivian's face. While waiting for the foundation to absorb, Lin Mutao opened the beauty gift box and prepared the overall color.

    It was only then that Lin Mutao realized how convenient this straight man’s favorite big gift box was. Although the texture was not top-notch, the colors were complete, and the types could satisfy basic makeup.

    Because yesterday, Lin Mutao repaired Vivian's eyebrows in the mirror, so this time she took out two brown eyebrow pencils directly from the bottom of the box and drew them for Vivian raised eyebrows. The darker one is used to deepen the hair flu, and the lighter one is smudged forward to make the eyebrows look more natural.

    After finishing her eyebrows, Lin Mutao's eyes skipped the bright red, purple and highly saturated colors in the center of the beauty box, and chose the light pink and light brown eye shadow on the bottom layer. .