Chapter 80: Thin and thin weight loss hospital 12

Lin Mutao retched and walked to Shijiu's side.

    Shijiu looked at Lin Mutao worriedly, he asked, "Are you all right?"

    A smile appeared on Lin Mutao's pale face, she wiped the corner of her mouth and said, "It's okay."

    Biaozi lay back on the bed after eating the octopus balls, covering the tattered quilt and playing with her mobile phone.

    Mobile? There's still this thing?

    Shijiu walked over and asked, "What are you looking at?"

    Biaozi raised his head, pointed to the screen of his mobile phone and said, "Look, this is the mobile phone I asked for from the gods, and you can watch beautiful women dancing in it."

    Shijiu and Lin Mutao looked at his phone screen, what kind of beauty is this?

      The triangular eyes stared at the screen tightly, the corners of his mouth were split high, dripping with turbid saliva, and he was looking at the person outside the screen.

    Biaozi looked at the screen with a smile, as if there was a beautiful woman.

    Shi Jiu asked Biaozi to take a look at it with his mobile phone, and found that this mobile phone basically has no functions, the only function is that Biaozi asked to watch "beauties" dance.

    It seems that I am confused by the slimming capsules and can't see anything clearly.

    It was soon dinner time, Biaozi pressed the service button on the wall and asked the staff for a braised fish.

    Biaozi looked at Lin Mutao and Shijiu and asked, "What do you two eat?"

    It is estimated that the things sent are not edible at all, but some strange things.

    Lin Mutao and Shijiu waved their hands and said, "Forget it, we won't eat it."

    Biaozi was puzzled, "You really don't eat?"

    After getting a positive answer again, Biaozi turned his head to the button and said, "That's it."

    The food was delivered very quickly, and it was delivered in an exact manner, just like Western food, covered with an iron lid.

    Biaozi took what he called braised fish and showed off to Lin Mutao and Shijiu: "Look, this stuff is pretty good, it's really delicious."

    After he finished speaking, he stretched out his chopsticks to the fish on the plate and ate it with relish.

    But in Lin Mutao and Shijiu, it seems that it is a sturdy human arm.

     Sitting in the corner of the cell, Lin Mutao took out snacks and food from her backpack. She looked at Shijiu and said, "Look, I've learned to be smart. I brought these here."

    Shijiu nodded and looked at the spicy strips in Lin Mutao's hand, "Is this delicious?"

    Lin Mutao widened her eyes and asked, "Spicy sticks? You haven't eaten them?"

    Shijiu was stunned for a moment, and replied that she had never eaten it.

    When he was young, his parents were very strict.

    Many of the things that ordinary children eat and play, he has never experienced.

    Except for one occasion when he was a child, he just experienced the fun of those things, and was quickly taken back home by his parents.

    When he grew up, he founded the Cosmic Live Broadcasting Center, monopolizing almost all the live broadcasting industry.

    My parents also went to live abroad with confidence.