Chapter 84: Slender Weight Loss Institute 16

The red heart looked at the red peach, a pair of big eyes flashed, and said excitedly, "Sister..."

    Someone asked excitedly from behind: "Sister, what can we do to help you?" "What do we do?"

    Seeing that the big tentacle of the octopus was about to wave to Shi Jiajiu again, Lin Mutao was a little anxious, she shouted: "Everyone follow me and shout the light of the right way!"

    Although everyone here is a little confused, but after all, Lin Mutao just rescued them, so she did not hesitate to do as Lin Mutao said. Suddenly, the four words of justice sounded throughout the fourth floor.

    Only the righteous can dispel the darkness.

    Suddenly, golden and red rays of light appeared on everyone's body, like a pot of boiling molten steel, gushing out, dazzling and dazzling.

    This scene is a bit funny, everyone seems to have a halo, but it is very deterrent. Suddenly, the entire dim fourth floor was flooded with light, and it turned into daylight in a second. If the light of one person is not enough, then the light of hundreds of people is enough.

    Suddenly, the scattered staff who were still surrounding the octopus all fell to the ground, and the big octopus also stumbled back several steps, with a low hoarse roar in his throat. It's just the bows tied around the eyes that make it look a little funny.

    Lin Mutao was holding a large eyebrow repair knife, and she was agile and flew to Shijiu's side after a few jumps.

    Lin Mutao felt very handsome, like a female general who fell from the sky.

    She slashed at the tentacles of the big octopus with a knife. Although the big octopus was weakened a lot by the light, this knife still did not cause much substantial damage to it.

    The tentacles ducked back in time, leaving only a faint slash on the skin, and not even the blue blood was pumped out.

    The audience in the live broadcast room was already laughing crazy, and the barrage kept swiping.

      】

    [Wait for a moment, I'll go back and cut an emoji. 】

    【Teacher: Are you polite? 】

    【Love to eat braised pork as a gift to the anchor*9999! 】

    [I really want a raccoon cat to give to the anchor of the universe coins*6666! 】

    【Isn’t this a living ghost material? 】

    【For forwarding this golden peach girl, the beauty value can increase by 100 points. 】

    […]

    There are even some quick fans who directly cut Lin Mutao's previous operations into a ghost video and spread it in the ghost zone. The emoji with the golden light has also quickly become the favorite emoji for young people to chat with.

    Suddenly, the number of people in Lin Mutao's live broadcast room increased linearly.

    At this time, Lin Mutao didn't know that the rules of the light of the right path that she casually laid down on the novel document would have such a big impact.

    And the scene where she led the book to make everyone shine in the right way was later rated as one of the most memorable scenes for the audience on the live broadcast platform.