40

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE IN THE WRONG PLACE. IF IT IS ILL TRY TO FIX IT :)

The house held around 20 people. I had compelled the college boy at the door to let us in. Everyone was drinking and talking. Now, they all lay dead around us. Blood was splattered through the house, mostly in the main room.

It had been a few days since we returned to Mystic Falls. We almost stayed in Paris, but I decided I wanted to return. I wasn't done spreading chaos through the small town.

Kai and I cuddled on the couch with the pile of bodies in front of us. Behind the bodies sat a large television with the show we watched. My chin and entire front had been soaked in blood, so I changed into a sweatshirt belonging to someone in the house. Beside me, Kai was shirtless in only a pair of sweatpants he also took.

"You've got something on your chin," Kai joked as his thumb wiped along my blood covered skin.

"Really?" I questioned, playing dumb.

Kai nodded as he leaned in to kiss my jaw. I laughed and hugged closer to him. The slowly decaying bodies in front of me didn't bother me. If anything, they excited me.

"You've really turned into a ripper," Kai commented as he stared at the dead college students.

"I'm trying to get to your body count," I smirked.

"You'll only make it to my number if I stopped killing," Kai said. "And that'll never happen."

"Then I'll just have to start killing twice as much," I smiled at him.

He laughed at me before relaxing again. When the sun came up, we heard a knock on the door. Smirking over at Kai, I told him to stay quiet.

"Ellie, we need to get going," A girl outside called through the door.

Speeding over, I opened the front door. The girl looked at my bloodied face with confusion. Seeing the bodies laying behind me, she screamed. Laughing, I pulled the girl inside.

"Please don't kill me," She sobbed.

"Stop crying," I rolled my eyes.

The girl immediately stopped crying and stood still. With my enhanced hearing, I heard a beeping sound coming from behind her back.

"Give me your phone," I told her.

Being compelled, the girl did as told. Looking at her phone, I saw that she had called the police behind her back. Sighing, I squished the phone in my hand, ending the call.

"You stupid girl," I spat. "You're ruining the fun."

My teeth sank into her flesh, letting her blood run down my throat. I sucked her blood until she fell. The dried blood on my chin was now covered in new blood. Turning to Kai, I saw that he had watched the entire encounter.

"You're hot when you kill people," He said, walking towards me. "Now let's get out of here before the police get here."

"Why?" I asked. "We can just kill them."

"The bodies will be starting to rot soon," Kai explained. "I'd rather not marinade in the scent of death."

Shrugging, I stepped over the girls body to get to the door. Outside, our stolen car waited. Kai got in the drivers seat and I relaxed in passenger. We drove to a new location for our next killing spree.

*Third Person*

"It has to be Kai doing some of these killings," Damon growled as he sat around the dining room table.