6

Yawning, I started to wake from my deep slumber. I was too comfortable to move, making me realize I was no longer in the bathroom floor.

Hugging the blankets tighter, I tried going back to sleep. When I moved, I felt a weight on my waist shift.

"Kai get out of my bed." I said groggily.

"Why? Its so comfortable." He replied as he snugled closer to me.

His hot breath fanning across the back of my neck caused me to shiver. Even in my tired state I knew this could turn into a dangerous situation.

"Anyway, this isn't your bed, its mine."

My eyes shot open to see a room that was not mine. Scanning the room, I realized it was damon's.

"Why didn't you bring my to my room?" I ask annoyed.

"So I could sleep with you," He said nonchalantly. "Now go back to bed."

Scoffing, I push Kais arms off my body. The boy groans as he loses my body heat. Sitting up, I paused for a moment to relax my dizzy head.

"Get back in bed Zaylee," Kai groaned.

Kai had opened his eyes and sat up on his elbows. His eyes were squinted as he still tried to wake.

"No. I shouldn't even be in your bed the the first," I paused for a moment when my eyes traveled down to my clothes. "Why am I wearing your shirt?"

"Because your shirt had vomit on it. Now can you just be quiet and get back in bed."

Glaring at Kai, I ignored his request. Determined to go to my own room, I pushed myself from the bed. Standing on shaky legs, I tried to balance. My hands held my stomach as it started to churn. Pain in my head returned, making me dizzy. Taking a step, my weak legs made me stumble.

"Looks like you'll be staying in bed with me." I heard Kai say.

Starting to look over my shoulder, I felt him scoopme up in his arms. Gasping, I his his chest and pulled on his arms. Kai chuckled at my anger but held on. Sitting on the bed, Kai still had his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Let go Kai." I growled unamussed.

"I really don't want to."

Kai smiled as he got comfortable on the bed. Using his arms, he held mine down to my sides. His legs had wrapped around mine to stop me from kicking.

"Let. Me. Go." I growled.

My fight continued at a pushed and kicked. Though, I quickly tired, still exhausted my throat drug. Sighing, I lay defeated with him.

"I knew you'd give up." Kai happily said.

Ignoring his words, I let my eyes close. I couldn't help but enjoy the heat that radiated from his body. Yet, my skin still crawled thinking about what this man had done.

___

"Wake up sleepy head."

Groaning, I snuggled deeper into the pillows. Kai nudged my shoulder making me seat at his hand.

"Go away." I mumbled and put a pillow over my head.

"I made breakfast."

Peaking through my lashes, I saw Kai holding a large tray of food. I quickly got up, hungry from not having any food in my system.

"Wow it seems like you like food more then you like me." He cuckled taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"Obviously," I replied simply.

"Harsh." He pretended to be offended.

Grabbing the tray from him, I started to endulge in the food. He watched with his eyebrows raised as I ate large mouthfuls of food.

"You know, some of thats for me."

"I don't think you deserve it after last night," I said, not bothering to look at him.

Shooting his hand out, Kai grabbed a piece of toast before I could stop him. A frown found it's way to my face as he ate the bread.  Turning away from him, I tried to shield the rest of the food. It didn't work as he always ended up getting around me.

___

The rest of the day was spent in bed watching movies. Multiple times I tried to get Kai to help me to my bedroom but he said it was part of my punishment to spent the whole day with him. Trying to stay far from Kai, I pushed myself to the other side of the bed. We barely talked and I was fine with that.

Kai had just started our last movie of the night. Feeling tired, I leaned back against the headboard, letting my eyes close. A few minutes later Kai wrap his arm around my waist and pull me close to him. He pulled me so my head was resting on his chest.

"Kai stop." I complain.

I sat up more and did my best to wiggle out of his grip. Annoyed, Kai groaned.

"Oh your fine." He said as he pulled me back to him. "I've been stuck in here for years just give me this."

I groaned but stayed in place. As the movie became less interesting and the night became longer, I closed my eyes. I curled into the blankets and sleep took over. The comfort and warmth I felt made me almost forget I was laying in the arms of a killer.