16

Zaylee..

Where am I? Am I dead? So many questions ran through my mind. I tried opening my eyes but I was still so tired. "Why isn't she awake yet?" I heard Bonnie ask. If I was in heaven I would definitely hear Bonnie's voice. "Like Ric said, she has to sleep." I heard Damon say. As much as I love Damon I don't think his voice would be in heaven.

I became aware of my limbs and felt someone's hand in mine. I squeezed their hand and my eyes started to flutter open. "She's waking up!" I heard Bonnie.

When my eyes were open I saw all my friends surrounding me while I was laying down. I looked at them in disbelief as I sat up on the couch. "I'm home," tears started to build up in my eyes. "I'm really home." I smiled along with everyone else.

That's when I dove in for a hug. I grabbed the closest people to me and the people I didn't grab joined in on the hug. "I missed you all so much." I cried. "We missed you too." Care said. I looked up and smiled at her.

We let go of the hug and they all sat around me asking what happened and why I was covered in blood with a gash in my stomach. I went on to explain how Kai stabbed me so he could use my blood to get out of the prison world. How I woke up in a car and jumped out of it. Then how I ran here and fainted on the floor from blood loss.

As I explained everything Stefan, Damon and Jeremey all looked ready to rip Kais head off. Bonnie, Caroline and Elena looked ready to torcher him until he died. This is why I love my friends. "I'll kill him." I heard Stefan whisper.

The front door opened and a voice was heard. "We came as fast as we could." It was jo. I looked behind me on the couch and saw Jo and the twins. When I saw Liv we both started running towards each other. We met in the middle and hugged. "I'm so sorry I couldnt get you out." She apologized.

I pulled away from the blonde. "Liv it's not your fault. I don't blame you." I said and we hugged again.

Once all the reunions were over we all sat in the living room as they asked me countless of questions. I didn't answer them all because it was just too hard to talk about.

"Hey I'm really tired so I'm going to head up to bed." I said when they were done asking me about the prison world. The group nodded and said good night.

A week has passed since me and Kai escaped the prison world. No one has seen or heard from him. But we concluded that Kai was the reason for the field around mystic falls to vanish. We assumed that he stole the magic from the border. So that means Kai still has magic...lots of it.

We also assumed that Kai would try to merge with Jo. She had told us that the reason Kai was trying to kill the twins was because he wanted to merge with Joe and be the leader of the coven. Then in the end kill them all.

Today Elena and I were going to the Salvatore house together for a movie night with the gang. "What movie do you think we are going to watch?" She asked as we knocked on the door. "Probably something old." I replied and she nodded.

Damon opened the door and looked around in the porch. He looked confused. "Damon hey. We're here for movie night." I said with an awkward smile. He didn't seem to hear me. "Hello, anybody there." He said looking around. I looked at Elena confused. She shrugged.

"Uh Damon, what are you doing?"  Again he acted like he didn't see or hear us. He slowly closed the door on us. I looked at Elena and she had the Same confused look I did.

"May have put a cloaking spell on us." We heard a voice behind us. Without even turning around I knew who it was. Elena turned around pushing me behind her to protect me. I looked at Kai and saw he had what seemed to be a metal bat rested on his shoulder. "How genius is that?" He said before hitting Elena over the head with the bat. A scream escaped my lips as she fell to my feet unconscious.

I looked back up at the sociopath before running for my life. "Oh no you don't." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me close to him then pushed me up against Elena's car. He grabbed handcuffs from his pocket and started to cuff my hands together. I struggled the whole time.

"Help! Damon!" I screamed as he finished. "Cloaking spell gorgeous, no one will hear you." He said before throwing me over his shoulder. "Kai let go of me!" I yelled and banged on his back. "Now you're just being annoying. I got you out of the prison world, be grateful." He sighed. "Motus." I kept saying trying to get him to fly away and drop me.

"Aww can the little witch not do magic." He cooed. I ignored him and kept trying to break free. We made it to his stolen care, which was parked the woods only a few yards away from the front door. He opened the passenger side and put me in the seat. I kicked and screamed but he managed to put my feet up in more handcuffs.

"Kai stop please. Just let Elena and I go." I begged. I was so happy to be almost free of him but he just had to come take my happiness away from me. Kai said nothing. He just grabbed my arm and started to syphon my magic away. I screamed as he did but held in my tears. He kept syphoning until I couldn't put up a fight.

He let go of my arm and walked back to the house to get Elena. He had closed and locked the door so I wouldn't be able to get out even if I tried. He came back with Elena over his shoulder and threw her in the trunk. He got in the drivers seat and drove away.

The whole time he was driving I kept my eyes open as best I could. "Why are you doing this? Just leave me and my friends alone." I spoke. He looked over at my and smirked his signature smirk.

"You'll find out why I'm doing this soon enough. But for now go to sleep. I don't feel like having you nag in my ear the whole drive." He said. I rolled my eyes then leaned against the window. I watched the trees go by as I used all my energy to keep my eyes from falling shut.