39

"Where are you taking me?" I giggled as I blindly walked.

Kai had his hands covering my eyes as we walked. My hands held his wrists, trying to pry them from my eyes. He laughed and shook my hands off of him.

"You're going to ruin the surprise," He playfully scolded.

Sighing, I grabbed his wrists again, this time not pulling on them. Holding them gently, I rubbed my thumb against his wrist to feel his soft skin.

"We're going up some stairs," Kai said close to my ear.

Slowly, I walked up the stairs with Kais hands still covering my eyes. I could feel a change in temperature as we walked into a new area. A little further so could hear heart beats. Quickly, Kai removed his hands from my eyes. My hand that had been holding his wrist moved down to hold his hand while I adjusted my eyes.

Looking around, I saw that were were in a plane. From the size and luxury, I could tell it was a private jet. A curious smile formed on my  lips as I turned to Kai.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"You'll find out when we get there," Kai said as he pulled me towards two seats. "For now, let's get comfortable."

Smiling, I pushed passed Kai to get the window seat. Sitting down, I sighed contently as I leaned back in the comfortable chair. Taking the seat next to me, Kai raised the arm rest so he could move closer to me.

Leaning my head against Kai, I watched the plane start to move. We sped off, spending us into the clouds. A memory pushed from deep inside to the forefront of my brain. It was the last time I had been on a plane while I was in the prison world.

A shiver ran down my spine as I remembered the fear I felt knowing Kai was flying the plane. Though, I wasn't scared of the memory any more or of Kai. I felt indifferent on the old memories I had of Kai.

"Earth to Zay," Kai said, waving his hand in front of my face.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked over to see the flight attendant standing near us. She looked to be in a daze as she placed out her wrists. I kissed Kai on the cheek before grabbing the woman's wrist. Kai grabbed her other one and we started drinking.

Before she was drained, Kai sent her to get us dinner. When she came back, she placed two plates on the pull out tables in front of us. Her last order was to slit her wrists and pour her blood into a glass.

I watched her as she walked back to the cabin before she fell dead to the ground. A giggle left me and I started to eat. After I was done, I watched the sky darken outside. Yawning, I began to get comfortable in my chair.

"Wait, don't fall asleep yet," Kai said, standing from his chair.

Grabbing my hand, Kai pulled me to the back of the plane where there was a door. Opening it, I saw that it was a small bedroom. Quickly, I jumped into the bed. Pulling up the blanket, I made myself comfortable. Kai quickly pulled off his shirt and got in next to me. Pulling me right up against his chest, my forehead rested in his skin.

Lazily, my finger traced designs on his smooth skin as I felt myself drifting off. Each time my eyes closed, my body jolted away.

"You're allowed to sleep," Kai jokes quietly.

"I want to be awake when the plane lands," I said looking up at him to see he was already staring down at me.

"It won't be for a while. Go to bed," He said, putting his hand on my head to gently push it down.

I giggled but let myself relax. Closing my eyes, I continued to traced designs on his skin while he rubbed my back. Slowly, my fingers stopped moving and I fell into a content sleep.