Chapter 11

Yoongi made you breakfast for his last day. He woke up extra early to make sure that when he finished that you would still be asleep. He cleaned his room, and left all the clothes he used folded on his bed. He took only one set of new clothes with him since you had thrown out the ones he originally wore. Yoongi supposed it was for the better especially since he was turning a new leaf.

"Smells good in here," Namjoon commented while walking into the kitchen. He then nodded at Yoongi, "Morning. You're up early."

"Don't eat anything. It's for Y/N," Yoongi swatted Namjoon's hand that reached for some eggs on the table.

"Okay, fine, but did you really wake up early just for this? Are you planning on finally going on patrol with me?"

"No. I'm all better now so I'm leaving. That was the deal right? I get better and you guys let me go."

"Yeah sure, but don't you want us to take you to area six thirteen to be reunited with Bo-Young and Bong-Soon?"

"No, I don't really have business there."

"That's not true there's-"

"I have no business there." Yoongi cut him off. Truth was Bo-Young rejected him. She was actually the one who really pulled him out of his lifestyle. But because she pulled him out, she also knew all the dark shit he had been involved in. Bo-Young didn't really want that for Bong- Soon and somehow Yoongi understood. He settled with just making sure the pair was safely away before finally leaving them alone.

"Y/N won't be happy if you just leave. Why don't you say good bye to her properly?"

"Because I don't want to. The deal was, I got better and I leave. There was nothing about saying good bye." Yoongi argued. He tried to be nonchalant, but he knew that if he said good bye to you face to face, he wouldn't be able to leave. You had this way of making him melt for you and he didn't like it.

"Okay but..."

"I don't care what the human thinks okay? She's not my owner. I'm better. I'm leaving. Good bye," Yoongi walked out before Namjoon could say anything more.

Yoongi got lost in his thoughts. He endlessly tried to convince himself that leaving without saying good-bye was the right thing to do. He was sure that you would cry and he didn't want to see that again. This was better for everyone. You could be sad and Namjoon could comfort you. Or maybe you wouldn't be sad at all. Maybe you would sigh in relief that he was finally left. Maybe you and Namjoon would happy that he left so that the two of you could be intimate. That's right, he was being a burden. So he had to leave.

"YO, yo, yo, yo!" A scratchy voice called to Yoongi. As he looked up he saw a pretty beat up hybrid. It was maybe some kind of lynx hybrid but his ears were not in good shape and even his tail was in tatters. His clothes had rips on the hems and his pants seems to be crusty and dirt filled as well. Also he smelled...weird. Just unpleasant. Yoongi took a step back. The man didn't seem to noticed as his eyes darted in every direction rapidly. He then oddly licked his lips and scratched the back on his head a little too harshly.

"Hey..." Yoongi stepped back a little more.

"You see any...uh....you know...?" the man twitched and scratched his elbows.

"Uhm? Any what?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"Y-You know buddy." the man twitched again, this time his hands were rubbing up against each other rapidly as if he was trying to start a fire, "Have you seen it? Have you? Have you?"

"Are you talking about the safe house?" Yoongi calmly inquired. The man's eyes lit up and he nodded really quickly.

"Yeahyeahyeahyeah that. S-safe house. Of course right. That one. Uh-huh, uh-huh,"