Chapter 34

For the past couple of days, Jungkook had struggled to stop himself from asking you to mate with him. He knew you were still recovering from what was probably a very exhausting week of two mates in heat. But it was becoming harder and harder to keep himself at bay especially when you pulled him into spontaneous make out sessions.

Jungkook's hands gripped your hips tightly as his mouth move with yours in sync. Every smack of your guys' lips sent a rush of energy throughout Jungkook's body. Your arms wrapped around his neck while your hands would occasionally run through the hair at the back of his head. Your soft moans made him throb painfully. You had recently moved onto his lap and he couldn't stop thinking about the way your core was on top of his cock.

You slowly rocked back and forth on top of him, making him grunt in frustration. He tried to cool himself off by distracting himself by making a to-do list. It was something Yoongi had advised him during one of their "private sessions" when he asked the older hybrid how to last longer.

Jungkook's to-do list:

1. Help move a mattress into the inter-pack room.

2. Help with washing the dishes after dinner.

3. Take ou...fuck why were your lips so soft...no...stop...trash. Take out the trash.

4. Change the curtains in the living room.

5. Try not to cum...

6. Wait that one above was not helping distracting him...Think of something else.

7. Oh god, now you started sucking on his neck...shit...

8.Quick! Think of something else!!

9. Take off Y/N's shirt...

10.NO! THAT'S NOT HELPING!

11. !!! Don't !!!

12. FUCKK you grinded harder on him...

13. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not being able to take it any longer, Jungkook had pushed you slightly away. His face was red and beads of sweat started forming on his forehead. He avoided eye contact with you when he requested,

"M-Maybe we should go outside to the living room and watch some TV...or we could go out for a nice walk."

"Oh...uh...sure, I guess," you crawled off of him and sat on the spot next to the bunny. 

Jungkook immediately stood up and fixed his shirt. He breathed in and out deeply, trying to calm himself down. He cleared his through before turning to you and holding his hand out. But when you didn't take it, he looked at you in confusion.

"Jungkook...is something wrong?" you asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, you said you wanted to be my mate but when we're doing hot and heavy stuff, you pull away. So do you want to mate with me or not?"

"Y/N..." Jungkook turned a brighter shade of crimson.

"Is it because I'm not Jieun?" you pouted, "Are you still undecided or something?"

"What? No! Y/N we talked about this," Jungkook knelt down in front of you and placed his hands on your thighs, rubbing them gently.

"Then why won't you mate with me?" you pushed his hands away. You tried not to worry about the whole Jieun thing, but you couldn't deny that it still bothered you. The bunny hybrid's decision to become your mate came suspiciously sudden. And the two were so cuddly and cute and comfortable. If Jungkook really loved you like he said he always did, he wouldn't have gotten so close to Jieun that quickly right?