Part 20

"I'm sure the three of you already heard, but  we're inviting you three as to be pack members only, until Y/N decides if she wants to be your mates or not," Namjoon announced to the three hybrids who were sitting on the couching looking up at you three.

"Yes, I want to be in the pack, and noona, I just want you to know that I want to be your mate. I've already chosen you," Jungkook assured you. He stood up and held your hand, "I don't want anyone else as a mate. I want you. I love you,"

"I want you as a mate too," Hobi got up as well and held your other hand, "I can't see myself wanting to be with anyone else.

"Me too," Jin stood up, but obviously didn't reach out for your hand.

"You guys are just saying this," you brushed off their confessions, "Right now, I seem like a good option because you have nothing else, but—"

"No, noona. This is it for me. I know it," Jungkook firmly stated.

"Us hybrids work a little differently when it comes to mates, Y/N. If our scents are harmonious, like Namjoon said and we're probably group mates, then we can fall into that pull very easily. We can decide to make you a mate without any regrets," Jin explained.

"I know I just...I'm sorry, I'm a little hesitant. I think we should get to know each other more..." you said.

"I have an idea," Namjoon then spoke up, "Little red, why don't you let them kiss you. It'll be like a quick chemistry test."

"You just want to watch Jin hyung and Y/N kiss," Yoongi rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I'm not the one who always asks to watch, hyung," Namjoon argued.

"You like watching just as much as I do!" Yoongi countered.

"Guys, that's enough! Ugh, if you both are fighting now, I'm worried it'll only get worse if we introduce three more people," you rubbed your face in frustration.

"Actually, it'll get better," Namjoon bit his lip, "We won't get as jealous once they're part of the inter-pack. The arguments will die down eventually, once the bond strengthens."

"So it would be better for me if I let everyone into the inter-pack rather than just a pack?" you asked.

"Yep...so...do you want to give kissing them a shot?" Namjoon put his hand on your shoulder then whispered, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

You looked at the three hybrids who seemed to look at you shyly. You would be lying if you said you weren't curious about how it would feel to kiss them. There had been plenty of times these past couple of days that you wanted to just press you lips against them but resisted because of your mates. But now... you had permission.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Yes!" Jungkook immediately pulled you close to him. His eyes looked at you with such an innocent and intense look that you felt heat spread through your cheeks. Jungkook grinned at you before leaning in for a kiss.

Unfortunately for the eager bunny, he was pulled away,

"Nuh-uh kid, we're going by age," Yoongi smirked.

"What?! Why? I'm the first one to confess!" Jungkook whined.

"Yeah, but you tried to mark her without permission, so you have to be punished," Namjoon crossed his arms.

"What?! Hyuuung!" Jungkook stomped towards Namjoon who only embraced the young hybrid and patted his back.

"Jin hyung, you go first," Hobi nudged him towards you, not totally dissatisfied with the order.