Part 22

It took Hobi a total of three days until his possessiveness had disappeared. The moment it ended, Jungkook had clung onto you like a child. He wanted endless pets and cuddles since he knew he would have to stay away again after Jin marked you. Jin didn't mind waiting another day to mark you because 1) he wanted to give you a rest and 2) he was nervous about marking you.

While you were nestled in the arms of Hobi, Jin tried to think about where he wanted to mark you. Did he want to copy Hobi and make a mark overlapping Namjoon's? He wouldn't have minded. Recently, he and the wolf hybrid had become increasingly close and Jin wouldn't hate tasting Namjoon when he licked his mark. But still...did he want to make mark at a new location? If he did...where would it be? The shoulder? Would that be too hard a place to bite? Maybe he just needed to go with the flow.

"Jinnie? What are you thinking about?" your soft voice pulled Jin out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh nothing, just the marking."

"Are you nervous?" you smirked, running your fingers up and down his spine, sending chills through his body.

"Princess, please," Jin grabbed your hand.

"Princess?"

"You don't like it...?" Jin gulped.

"It's cute," you smiled and wrapped Jin's arms around your waist. Your hands then slithered from his stomach to his chest before draping them around his shoulders. Jin automatically dipped his head down to begin kissing you. Unlike the first time, Jin's kiss was hungry.

"Mmm, someone's been practicing," you tease between pecks as your fingers combed through his hair gently.

"I don't—kiss—know—kiss—what—kiss—you're—kiss—talking—kiss—about," Jin continued to pretend to be innocent.

"Hyung!" Jungkook suddenly pulled you two apart.

"Jungkook! What the hell?" Jin placed his hands on his hips.

"You get to have her for the next three days, let me have noona for these couple of hours," Jungkook stuffed his head in your neck and began scenting you.

"Yah! Stop scenting her! It'll turn me off later," Jin tried pushing the younger away from you. You could only giggle as the two continued to bicker.

"Leave my mate alone you guys," Hobi strode confidently into the room, ending the argument between the two. He smugly looked at them as he pulled you from the counter to kiss your forehead before kissing your lips.

"Show off," Jungkook crossed his arms and grumbled.

"Guys, leave Jin and Y/N alone, they're cooking and I'm very hungry," Yoongi walked in, yawning. Now that Jin had arrived, Yoongi had the luxury of sleeping in since his hyung often volunteered to cook breakfast with you.

"If you had gotten up for breakfast, you wouldn't be starving," Jin scolded.

"I'd rather sleep...Hobi can be very... loud at night," Yoongi went on opposite side of Hobi and pressed his head against your shoulder.

"If it was a real problem, you would've stopped me last night," Hobi returned, nudging his hyung.

"What fun would that be?" Yoongi smirked, only nuzzling your shoulder more.

"Oh good, everyone's here," Namjoon came and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, "I just talked to Minho and apparently he talked to Jinhwan. So the good news is, Jinhwan isn't going to kick us out of the organization. But he is worried about the Raiden family so he's going to look into it."