Part 23 (M)

[ WARNING: SMUT AHEAD! No other important kind of content so you can skip this]

Before the two of you had even reached the room, Jin already had his lips on yours. The desire to mate with you pumped through his body vigorously. But despite his desperation, Jin still managed to be gentle. As you shut the door, Jin quickly pushed you against it and began unbuttoning your pants while kissing your neck. He pushed them down but you're the one who ultimately kicked them off. You soon dropped your underwear too as Jin boxed you in just like the way he saw Namjoon do before. His lips traveled to your jaw then his mark. As he licked and sucked on the tender spot, your hands automatically went to his shoulders. As you accidentally touched Namjoon's mark on him, Jin winced and pulled away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie," your hands retreated close to your chest.

"It's okay, it's okay," Jin looked at the gauze which now had red dots on them. This gave you a chance to examine the marks that Yoongi and Hobi left. Those weren't doing too well either.

"Should we get a gauze for that too?" you pointed.

Jin's hands went to your hips, "Hm? No, there's no time, I'm too...it doesn't matter. I don't feel those."

He slowly walked you backwards to the bed and made you sit down. He peeled off your shirt then undid your bra swiftly. He tapped on your thigh as a signal for you to move up. You scooted up and Jin hovered over you briefly before capturing your lips in another passionate kiss.

Jin pulled away and kissed the underside of your jaw, "You've been having some rough nights lately, I hear,"

"Not rougher than usual, Hobi is pretty tame, but I think he's finally releasing his inhibitions," you commented and brushed Jin's hair lovingly as he licked his mark on you once again.

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to give you a break," Jin retreated a little and placed his chin on your chest, just above your breasts. You looked down on him and admired the cute look on his face. His lips and cheeks looed so plump and squishy. How did this man manage to be unbelievably sexy and darling at the same time?

"What kind of break? I thought you were needy for me?" you raised an eye brow while continuously stroking his hair.

"Oh, I am. You're going to get some, I just thought maybe we could...slow it down,"

"Anything you want, Jinnie,"

"Okay, princess," Jin smiled, "One special treatment for one special girl coming up."

He moved up to kiss you one last time before crawling all to your core, leaving a trail of kisses on the way. You got up on your elbows as you watched him align his face to your folds. You saw his eyes look up to you,

"Just lay back, princess, let Jinnie take care of everything," he said, the puff of his breath tickling you. As much as you wanted to watch, you obeyed and laid back. You felt a pressure on your inner thighs, opening your legs up.

Jin kissed your thigh before abruptly tugging you down, making you yelp then chuckle. One of his hands uncurled from your thigh and his fingers lightly touched your slit. He heard your little sigh and pressed them more firmly against the opening but didn't insert them. He began moving his index and middle finger from the bottom of your opening to your clit.

You let out a little whimper as Jin moved his fingers faster. When he finally spread your juices around to his liking, the then concentrated on circling his fingers around your clit. This sent a tingle throughout your core and your hips twitched up. Jin then moved his fingers side to side quickly, making the tingle more intense. When you whined, Jin moved back to spreading your juices throughout your folds and to your clit once again.