Chapter 47

Taehyung pulled you into a close kiss and your hands naturally wrapped themselves around his neck. As his lips enveloped yours, you felt some relief. It was like there was a storm inside of you that had finally passed. Taehyung slowly moved his hands from your face to your waist and he pulled you closer. You felt heat creep into your cheeks while Taehyung's hands pressed and rubbed the curves of your body. A soft sigh left your lips as they danced with the feline hybrid's.

The kiss was heaven to the feline. He had always wondered and dreamt about what your lips would taste like or how it would feel to kiss you. This was better than anything he could've ever imagined. The way you fit in his arms perfectly...the way your lips molded to his naturally...the way you would let out little sighs...everything was in its rightful place. Goosebumps erupted all over his body the moment he felt your hands slowly inch towards his hair. He let out a soft purr when your fingers had tangled themselves in his hair. This made you push yourself up and closer to him if that was even possible.

Although Hobi had bathed you well, Taehyung could still detect a faint scent of sex on you. Or maybe...this was a recent scent...Were you aroused? 

Fuck...

He was trying so hard not to just pick you up and throw you onto the bed. And there you were, releasing pheromones to seduce him. Why were you torturing him like this? Of course, he didn't actually blame you. But he wished he wasn't a hybrid at that moment though.

Taehyung's tail flicked contentedly as he pulled away lightly to kiss your jaw. One stray kiss led to many more as he slowly trailed towards your neck. His teeth lightly grazed your skin. He wanted to mark you so badly but he couldn't. And even by being this close to your neck he was already crossing the line. 

He couldn't do that to the inter-pack. They had been nothing but nice and even let him push the boundaries with you a little bit, hoping it would be enough to satiate him. But what he was doing now...kissing you and even thinking of marking you...He was betraying them. The feline hybrid suddenly felt guilty. They trusted him. He couldn't do this to them.

Taehyung suddenly pulled away.

Your eyes met and you looked at him in confusion. Didn't he like the kiss?

Taehyung cleared his throat and stepped far away from you,

"Thanks Y/N..." he blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "That was something..."

Something amazing, but also something that couldn't be his.

"Tae..." you came forward but he only turned to grab his things.

"I should get going..." he cleared his throat again, "The hyungs are probably waiting for me downstairs...They'll uh...they'll worry if I don't go down soon. We're trying to leave before noon...so...yeah I should go..."

"Right...of course," you blushed.

For a moment the two of you just stared at each other, hoping that one of you would break the silence.

Please stay, you thought to ask. 

Please stay and be part of our family.

Please tell me you want to stay. Please tell me you want to be with us forever.

Seconds passed but they felt like an eternity between two people longing for each other. You were both too afraid. You were scared that Taehyung didn't want to actually stay and was just genuinely curious about what kissing you would be like. You were scared he didn't want anything more from you.

Taehyung was scared of betraying the inter-pack. He was scared that no matter how much you wanted him, the rest of the pack would reject him. And if got rejected by your pack, who's to say that his own pack wouldn't reject him for being disloyal and trying to leave them? Then he'd be all alone...again. So, the feline decided that a bird in one hand was better than two in a bush.