Chapter 57 (M)

After your first kiss, Jimin spent most of his time either making out with you or thinking about the act. The fox hybrid waited a couple more days since the hybrid attack to officially mark you. He proclaimed that it was to let his poor black eye swell down so that he could see you better when he mated with you. Since it was his own marking ritual that he was postponing, no one really complained and was happy with being able to be with you.

Jmin's apparent want to make with you became more evident as the days went by. The way he made out with you became rougher. He bit your bottom lips more while squeezing your curves tighter and even added some grinding. You didn't understand why the fox was so adamant prolonging the marking if he was so desperate to be with you, but you never asked.

"Do you think he's shy?" you asked Hobi one time while folding laundry with him.

"Jimin? Shy? No," Hobi chuckled, "I've seen him walk around shirtless countless of times. I don't think he's shy and he's got nothing to be shy about. That kid is built."

"I haven't seen him walk around shirtless..." you pouted, "Maybe he's shy around me?"

"I think he's waiting for something. I'm not sure what, but something...are you getting impatient sunflower? Do you need to blow off some steam?" Hobi pumped his eyebrows, "I could always be of service."

"I'm okay," you blushed a little, "I mean I appreciate it Hobi, but I'm not that pent up..."

"If you say so," Hobi shrugged and went back to folding laundry. It was then that the door opened to reveal a sweaty cougar, 

"Save me from, Jungkook, please!" he flopped on the floor right next to you.

"Tired of sex already? That doesn't sound like you," Hobi teased.

"I wish it was sex! I would be so much more willing!" Yoongi groaned and flipped onto his back.

"What is that bunny doing to you?" you brushed he cougar's sweaty bangs out of his hair.

"He's been working out nonstop. After Namjoon, he drags me to do some wrestling with him and after me he goes out and find Tae. He's a monster!" Yoongi cried out. Hobi just nodded. The red panda did notice the uptick in the amount of exercising that the bunny hybrid did. He was glad that he wasn't at the forefront of that.

"Why is he wrestling so much? I'm worried he's going to get hurt," you frowned.

"He feels guilty for running away during the fight with the lion," Yoongi explained, "I don't see why. He did the right thing."

"He wants to be more useful," Hobi stood up with a stack of folded shirts and made his way to the drawers, "He thinks he should be able to protect us by himself and doesn't want to always rely on Yoongi or Namjoon. I think it's a good idea,"

"It's fine but the amount of improvement he wants to do is unrealistic. You can't learn everything in a week. He's going to burn out at this rate," Yoongi pointed out, "And if he doesn't get burned out, I will. Look at me! I'm going to drown in my own sweat at this rate!"

"I'm more worried about him eating all the food in the house. We really need to get started on a garden to accommodate all these things." Hobi said.

"I'll talk to Joon about it,"

"Talk to Joon about what?" Namjoon entered the room as if on cue.

"The garden," Hobi answered.

"Ah, yes, that's a good idea since the weather is getting warmer, but that's not why I'm here. Jimin just announced that he wants to mark you," 

"Oh?" you said excitedly and got up quickly.

"So eager," Yoongi pouted.

"Go shower hyung," Hobi said while putting away the laundry as fast as he could.